DirbYh

Wave 14 Wish List

Rebel/Resistance: A-Wing Mk II

Obligatory movie ship 

Imperial/First Order: TIE-Predator 

Since Gladiator Class Star Destroyer is already in Armada

Edit: Gladiator is not Legacy Era. My bad. 

Scum: Skipray Blastboat 

By popular demand w/ scum and imperial pilots. 

Edited by DirbYh

38 minutes ago, DirbYh said:

Rebel/Resistance: A-Wing Mk II

Obligatory movie ship 

Imperial/First Order: TIE-Predator 

Since Gladiator Class Star Destroyer is already in Armada

Scum: Skipray Blastboat 

By popular demand w/ scum and imperial pilots. 

The Glad is a little bit for X wing, where we keep close to the scale.

As for ships honestly there isn't much left to put on my wishlist. The gunboat got slam, and the titles that means it's the missleboat too. I guess there's the tie tie avenger, but there isn't much difference between it and the silencer. So I guess my wishlist is a Corellian Conflict style co-op campaign expansion with the dx-9 and boarding. 

Wave 14 predictions :

Rebels: Last Jedi A wing 

Imperials: Tie bottom of the barrel....Uh....whats the one with the inverted wings and two missile pods?

Scum: Gauntlet fighters 

Runners up: Rebel T wings, Scum Blastboats

Rebels: Something with damage mitigation, probably 1 agility, massive hull + shield values and probably a Porg as well.

Imperials: It's going to have a PS 9 pilot and either a green turn or a gimmick to do one. ATT 3 value or a gimmicky equivalent. AGI 3. The PS 9 pilot will undeniably have the best pilot ability, and will either be focused on action efficiency or evasion.

Scum: It doesn't really matter what it is. It'll be the highlight of the wave, either by being untouchable (Fenn Rau style) or with outstanding action economy (Shadowcaster, JM5K). It's going to come with a crew slot and an outstanding scum-only crew, something along the lines of "When attacking, when you spend a focus token, you may also change one blank result to a crit".

It's going to be a lot of fun.

Not sure why you'd mention the gladiator in relation to the TIE pred.. The Gladiator class is a galactic civil war design, introduced to legends by the old 'Droids' cartoon.

The TIE predator is a design from 'legacy era', a series of comics set 130 years after yavin, as part of the "Fel Empire". Adding it would require not only incorporating some EU material of questionable popularity, but also basically adding a 3rd subfaction.

Campaign Box.  Maybe a ship or two, but upgrades and pilots for lots of ships, like Most Wanted.  Thematic missions based on, say, Rebels and Rogue One for the first box.  Do OT next (not first, since they'll work out kinks in campaign structure first), and then First Order era to coincide with the next movie.

4 hours ago, mithril2098 said:

Not sure why you'd mention the gladiator in relation to the TIE pred.. The Gladiator class is a galactic civil war design, introduced to legends by the old 'Droids' cartoon.

The TIE predator is a design from 'legacy era', a series of comics set 130 years after yavin, as part of the "Fel Empire". Adding it would require not only incorporating some EU material of questionable popularity, but also basically adding a 3rd subfaction.

Ah, for some reason I confused the Gladiator class with the Imperious Class.  

In that case, idk what for imperials. 

Now that we are getting something other than TIEs, I'd like to see some more of the non TIE imperial fighters. Like the I-7 Howlrunner, a craft from legends used during the GCW and after. Would make for a different feel.

Or the A-9 Vigilance interceptor, another legends craft from the tail end of the GCW.

Legends also put the V-19 Torrent from the clonewars in use in some Imperial garrisons, which could be an option.

Canon does much the same for the Alpha-3 Nimbus V-wing, which was one of the imperial standards before the TIE series was widely adopted.

And in both continuities Vader used the Eta-2 Actis Interceptor for awhile, and legends put it in the hands of some imperial aces. It wouldn't be hard to see it as the ride of Inquisitors in the canon, since many of them were apparently fallen Jedi, and the Jedi temple would have had a number of them.

I'd also like to see an eventual 'heroes of the Rebellion' pack, with Blue Squadron X-wing and Partisan colors U-Wing, giving us several of the Rogue One and Rebels pilots. Anton Merrick, Hera Syndulla in Xwings, and K-2SO and Saw Gererra in Uwings, plus some generics. And various titles for both ships (including a partisan title making them a little 'scummy' in play style), as well as extras of stuff like flight assist astro.

I was just gonna say "BLASTBOAT!!!" and then I saw the OP already mentioned it. My work here is done. 

I'd also be very happy with the sea-turtle landing shuttle (the real Rogue One). And of course the Naboo Fighter.

Edited by Kieransi

I'd like a TIE Predator, and TIE Hunter, TIE Reaper, and TIE Avenger or maybe a TIE Sentinel, perhaps a TIE Neutralizer. A TIE Oppressor wouldn't go wrong either - so long as they do the guns right. (That's probably enough TIE's! - Although A V-wing would be very welcome instead of one of these)

Also, a card for TIE Strikers to give them their bomb and crew slots.

Rebel: T-wing, and RZ-2 A-wing.   H-wing, M-wing, and C-wing can wait (although the M-wing could look alright if done well)

Scum: Cloakshape... I don't know enough Scum ships, but an E-9 Explorer would be cool.

Empire: TIE/Reaper (with an upgrade that gives the TIE/Striker 2 Bomb Slots - hello Bomblet Generator, suddenly a VI Duchess becomes really good)

Rebels: B-Wing Prototype (Rebels)

Scum: Skipray Blastboat (Dual Faction with Empire)

First Order: TIE/Bomber FO (with AT LEAST 2 Bomb slots or some upgrade that adds slots, it is a joke that a dedicated TIE Bomber from the original movies can´t take Bomblet Generator)

Resistance: New A-Wing

We will get:

• Imperial: TIE Reaper, with Krennic crew.
  • Rebel: N-1 Starfighter (with Leia and Shara Bey pilots) or Resistance RZ-2 A-Wing (with Tallie Lintra pilot).
  • Scum: Rogue-class Starfighter (with Cad Bane pilot) and/or Scum epic.

But what I want is a Campaign Box with several new pilot cards and some new upgrades for the earlier ships (X-wing fix title and Blue Squadron pilots, Y-wing elite pilots, TIE Striker upgrade that give it bombs, TIE Bomber "bombing" title, etc.). No need for Minis included.