Sign in to follow this  
EliasWindrider

Twas the night before Christmas and...

I'm anxiously awaiting the end of February beginning of March when I'll get fully operational, Cypher and masks, Dawn of Rebellion and unlimited power as birthday gifts from my wife.

But at the moment I have an overwhelming sense of peace and contentment thankful for the gifts I have been given, life, a wife, our son, etc.  And while I fully appreciate what the most important gift is, I will avoid directly mentioning it so as to not offend those with different beliefs.

Instead I'll just say happy life day and leave it at that.

Marry Chrismas Yaccarus

20 minutes ago, Yaccarus said:

“What is all this ‘Life Day’ nonsense about anyway? [...] Why are people afraid to just say Christmas? No one says Christmas anymore, why is that?”

4 hours ago, Yaccarus said:

“What is all this ‘Life Day’ nonsense about anyway? [...] Why are people afraid to just say Christmas? No one says Christmas anymore, why is that?”

Why would a time long ago in a galaxy far far away have Christmas?  So they have Lifeday.  It's not about being afraid, it's about being moderately realistic.

56 minutes ago, Ahrimon said:

Why would a time long ago in a galaxy far far away have Christmas?  So they have Lifeday.  It's not about being afraid, it's about being moderately realistic.

Oh sorry. I should have been more clear. I was quoting Attack of the Phantom Past.

Imperium was doing a Life Day Parade as a PR move to make up for blowing up Alderaan, since Alderaanians celebrated Life Day and not Christmas. However, Mr. Palpatine didn’t like that, and decided to switch it to a Christmas parade two beforehand.

Sorry it was a busy day for me so I'm a little late... Merry christmas to all and to all a great 1st 1/4 (FO,  DOR, SAM, UP!)...

Oh and happy life day for those in a galaxy far, far away.

Edited by jayc007