Npmartian

Christmas Question

Stormtrooper Delta Transport with a Gunboat repaint :P

seriously though, I’d like a Scarif Expansion with 2 FAA and a pair of TIE only modification that lets you take an additional mod and a tech or system upgrade slot as long the ship already lacks both  

Then put in the Striker transport and a Blue Squad X-Wing 

For Christmas (so unlikely)? The fabled Rogue Squadron Veterans expansion pack with Corran Horn's CorSec X-wing and Wedge Antilles' X-wing with two Death Stars and TIE fighters painted in gross lots on the fuselage, containing all pilots from the X-Wing novel series (and, randomly, a Keyan Farlander pilot card for the Y-wing).

49 minutes ago, Hawkstrike said:

Battle of Scarif / Heroes of Rogue One

This.  Blue Squadron X and Y Wings.  Extra copies of FAA, a title that switches the Y-Wing's Turret slot for a Crew slot, and some lovely Rebel support crew.  And K-2SO.  And General Antoc Merrick, because DAT MOUSTACHE.

23 minutes ago, FTS Gecko said:

This.  Blue Squadron X and Y Wings.  Extra copies of FAA, a title that switches the Y-Wing's Turret slot for a Crew slot, and some lovely Rebel support crew.  And K-2SO.  And General Antoc Merrick, because DAT MOUSTACHE.

ACES of the 'STACHE Expansion ... General Merrick, Horton Salm (with EPT), Biggs (with EPT), Soontir Fel in an X-Wing ...

Hope you all had a happy Festivus!

I'd probably want to see a Battle of Endor campaign pack - complete with tons of new pilots and upgrades for the A-Wing, Y-Wing, X-Wing, B-Wing, Falcon, TIE Fighter, TIE Interceptor, TIE Bomber, Lambda Shuttle, and TIE Advanced. 

Or I'd also settle for Heroes of the GUNBOAT. :P

Edited by Kieransi

I would like the Hwk 290 to be added to the game. I even 3d printed a model. It would obviously have talon rolls because of how the engines work and it would be reasonably mobile with a couple green turns. Maybe 2 red dice or something.

Moldy-Crow_600px.gif

Someday...

Edited by Boom Owl