Sign in to follow this  
pwvogt

Storage Solution for the Core Set + Adventurer's Toolkit

I essentially did the same thing.  Different binder though.

I also bought a labeling machine (it is on the way now).  I am going to label the card sleeves (such as "Wardancer Only" (for Ritual Dance Actions)). 

Very nice.  I picked up an organizer box much like the one you have from Home Depot for $3 that I use to keep most of the bits and small cards in.  I tuck that and a couple of ziploc baggies with the standees and other cards into the Core Set box and generally tote it around that way.  But your way is much more stylish!

Thank you guys for the compliments! I probably had too much fun putting this all together. It was a tad on the expensive side between the plano box, the binder, and the FFG board game sleeves, but it really makes a difference to me to have it in a bag I can just throw over my shoulder and not feel like I'm going to ding and dent the box.

Question: how much more space do you have for binder sheets and materials once new products start rolling out? Can you expand a couple of sets into the future or is it already full to bursting?