Urmel69

And now? Next news? The future?

Isn't this the first time since a few years that we have now upcoming product (box or wave) announced after release of the last product? What the **** FFG give us some news whats next. I really hate to not know what to "can't wait for" next.

Wave 14? Scum Epic? Aces Pack? A box with wookie hair to glue a mustache?

My hopes for single ships in the next releases would be:
Rebels (incl. Resistance): 1) Naboo Fighter 2) Eta-2-Actis 3) Delta-7 Aethersprite 4) YT-2000
Imps (incl. First Order): 1) V-Wing 2) Sith Infiltrator 3) Chiss Clawcraft 4) TIE Hunter
Scum: 1) Skipray Blastboat 2) Mine Guild Tie 3) Ark Angel 4) Gauntlet Fighter

My hopes for Aces Box:
Three rebel ships need a fix actually so something with XYE-Wings. For example Heroes of Scarif with blue Y-Wing and black/white resistance X-Wing.

Scum Epic:
"The Wilde Karrde to show up has" cause Yoda said so!

So pleaaaaaaaaaaaaase FFG give us some news!!!!

I’m actually really enjoying this. Give it until a few weeks beyond the new year, and then we can get itching for more. There is still a lot to be unpackaged with what we have right now.

I mean, do people even realize the kimogila was part of this release? And someone is gonna figure out something wild with the bomber too I’m sure.

Just now, Kdubb said:

I’m actually really enjoying this. Give it until a few weeks beyond the new year, and then we can get itching for more. There is still a lot to be unpackaged with what we have right now.

I mean, do people even realize the kimogila was part of this release? And someone is gonna figure out something wild with the bomber too I’m sure.

Actually, I had an interesting time on vassal using 3 Accuracy Correcter Crossfire Countermeasures "Starfortresses." Just lazilly float around at PS1 with bid and wait for the annoying insects to melt away.

Calm down. And btw: FFG just announced that they'll be closing shop till New Year, so you won't get news any time soon.

Just relax and enjoy our new pew pew pew ships. We got 2(!) waves for the holiday season, and before that G4H. Plus the FAQ did bring some balance to the force and jumpmasters are finally less frequent than fruit flies. Things are fine. I am content with what I have, and - for your inner peace's sake - you might consider being so too :D .

2 hours ago, Urmel69 said:

Isn't this the first time since a few years that we have now upcoming product (box or wave) announced after release of the last product? What the **** FFG give us some news whats next. I really hate to not know what to "can't wait for" next.

Wave 14? Scum Epic? Aces Pack? A box with wookie hair to glue a mustache?

My hopes for single ships in the next releases would be:
Rebels (incl. Resistance): 1) Naboo Fighter 2) Eta-2-Actis 3) Delta-7 Aethersprite 4) YT-2000
Imps (incl. First Order): 1) V-Wing 2) Sith Infiltrator 3) Chiss Clawcraft 4) TIE Hunter
Scum: 1) Skipray Blastboat 2) Mine Guild Tie 3) Ark Angel 4) Gauntlet Fighter

My hopes for Aces Box:
Three rebel ships need a fix actually so something with XYE-Wings. For example Heroes of Scarif with blue Y-Wing and black/white resistance X-Wing.

Scum Epic:
"The Wilde Karrde to show up has" cause Yoda said so!

So pleaaaaaaaaaaaaase FFG give us some news!!!!

We've had several breaks between release and announcement of the next box in the last year or two.  There's been 2 or 3 gaps of about a month form the release of one wave to the announcement of th enext.  I'm guessing we'll have something announced in january.

Well considering the Han Solo movie is coming out in May ... right around the time the next wave to hit, expect some Scum Ships!

Waves are usually released February/March-ish. I expect them to put a delay on it to hit this movie.

Edited by Jadotch

7 minutes ago, ficklegreendice said:

jesus I havn't even put my boats on the table yet and I've only gone four rounds with my silencer :(

I've only flown 3 rounds with my silencer, but it won me the tournament so I'm not sure I have anywhere to go but down :P

Edited by VanderLegion