Brunas

Alternative Play Format: Objectives for X-Wing

Just now, Praetorate of the Empire said:

Whoop whoop! I've been lurking on the Mynock Squadron Podcast since yesterday for this to drop! Thanks for all the work guys, listening to it now!

I might give Mynock another Try, Both Kessel Run and Scum & Villainy has drank from the toxic kool aid. I miss Nova Squadron.

10 minutes ago, xanderf said:

No huge ships as objectives?  I'm shocked, shocked I say!

I get it, we need the format to be approachable to folks who haven’t bought those massive things.

But I still really want to get my huge ships on the mat more! Hopefully we will see a few more objectives take shape. Maybe

10 minutes ago, ScummyRebel said:

I get it, we need the format to be approachable to folks who haven’t bought those massive things.

But I still really want to get my huge ships on the mat more! Hopefully we will see a few more objectives take shape. Maybe

I'll push out the ruleset we had at some point, as it was fun, just too unwieldy to carry around the pieces all the time.  For now though, there are wordings and rules that need to be cleaned up still!

We had over 50 people helping out on this.  It really means a lot to me that we had so many people from across the country collaborating.  Chris and Dion really helped spearhead a lot of this and deserve so much credit.  

The thing I love most about this is that...it's fun.  The games are different and enjoyable, and it's a great change of pace.  I really recommend just taking a random one out and giving it a try if you just want a good time.

You all are the best =]

-Ryan "Moisture" "Tackle" Farmer

5 minutes ago, Rytackle said:

We had over 50 people helping out on this.  It really means a lot to me that we had so many people from across the country collaborating.  Chris and Dion really helped spearhead a lot of this and deserve so much credit.  

The thing I love most about this is that...it's fun.  The games are different and enjoyable, and it's a great change of pace.  I really recommend just taking a random one out and giving it a try if you just want a good time.

You all are the best =]

-Ryan "Moisture" "Tackle" Farmer

We are spoiled to have you in the community, this looks like a lot of hard work was done.

Oh, and you forgot the other nickname - "Shutup" Farmer.  (My personal favorite one)