Jump to content
fjw70

Genesys PDF is now available

Recommended Posts

45 minutes ago, Grimmerling said:

Rather some kind of consolation for last night's Star Wars experience. 

My collague who saw the movie one minute past midnight was crypric as well.^^

Has been too long since I played FFG Star Wars last time *sigh*

Edited by DarthDude

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, ArtWend said:

Aaaaaand purchased. 

Do I need it? Nope. Am I happy to get it anyway? Absolutely! :)

You'll never know if you need it until you need it and don't have it.  I tell ya, having it on my GM Laptop and being able to pass books around to players is going to be a huge boon.

Now all I need is some friends.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, themensch said:

You'll never know if you need it until you need it and don't have it.  I tell ya, having it on my GM Laptop and being able to pass books around to players is going to be a huge boon.

 

So true. That's why, whenever possible, I always buy both. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So how long will it remain on sale?

I have a question for the PDF version of the book, does it have an obtrusive watermark if I decide to print a page or so?

Cause I'm tempted to buy it, but I'm not fond with having to read books on computer screens if I can avoid it.

Edited by Wandering Terä Käsi Artist
adding more content in the message.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I suspect it will remain on ‘sale’ in perpetuity. Most DriveThru books are ‘discounted’ from the price of the print copy. I understand this is what OBS recommends to publishers.

The watermark is very subtle, almost invisible. I wouldn’t want to print many pages out, though, as the whole page is off-white and so would use a lot of ink...

Edited by dbm_

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not surprised they're offering the PDF. But I am surprised they offered it this soon. I was expecting FFG to wait until after the holidays to maximize sales of the physical book.

But a Merry Christmas it is!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Wandering Terä Käsi Artist said:

So how long will it remain on sale?

I have a question for the PDF version of the book, does it have an obtrusive watermark if I decide to print a page or so?

Cause I'm tempted to buy it, but I'm not fond with having to read books on computer screens if I can avoid it.

It does not have an obtrusive watermark. In the left side of the bottom margin is a small light grey watermark with the order number. This is on all the PDFs I have bought from DriveThuRPG.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, dbm_ said:

Anyone else missing an illustration on p232? It should be a computer, but in the PDF it is just an oddly shaped space. 

I see the same issue on Mac and iPad. 

No I have it on my copy.  

Why can't I have this for my star wars collection?  Who at EA do we need to harass. Must we write letters to Pablo Hidalgo?

Edited by Eoen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, dbm_ said:

Anyone else missing an illustration on p232? It should be a computer, but in the PDF it is just an oddly shaped space. 

I see the same issue on Mac and iPad. 

It is missing in mine too. I may try to re-download to see if that fixes it. 

 

I re-downloaded and it is still not there. 

Edited by fjw70

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...