Sign in to follow this  
Tom1132

Past Fellowship Alt Arts

Hi guys,

Newer player here; we got the game last Christmas and are now neck-deep in expansions!

So, my Attack on Dol Guldur tournament kit is arriving soon, but I was wondering; what is the easiest way to get alt art cards of years past? They all look great and I'd love to get my hands on them. 

They seem to have almost zero presence on eBay (I've been checking the last 4-ish months). They were either *really* limited, or the people who got them are very attached - which I would understand :P

What do you guys think? Are they lost to time?  

Edited by Tom1132

Yeah, they pop up less and less on eBay the further out from their release you get. Typically ones released at Gencon are going to be more expensive than the ones included with Fellowship events, as there are far less of them. You could try Boardgame Geek? I've bought/sold some alternate art cards on there. Also, depending on which ones you're looking for I have a few I'd be willing to sell. Faramir, Legolas, and Celeborn. 

On 14/12/2017 at 6:20 PM, Chris51261 said:

Yeah, they pop up less and less on eBay the further out from their release you get. Typically ones released at Gencon are going to be more expensive than the ones included with Fellowship events, as there are far less of them. You could try Boardgame Geek? I've bought/sold some alternate art cards on there. Also, depending on which ones you're looking for I have a few I'd be willing to sell. Faramir, Legolas, and Celeborn. 

Thanks for the tip, Chris! I'll check it out.

And shoot me a private message; let me know what price you'd be looking for each; I'll see if I can swing it :)

Just thought of this guys, but I see the actual scenarios are still available to buy.

When my Attack on Dol Guldur kit arrived, the alt art Galadriel was actually included in tue wrapped bundle of cards. Is this tue case for the rest?

If I were to buy previous scenarios, would the alt arts be in there?