Crabbok

All I want for Christmas...

... is for them to ACTUALLY BEGIN PRINTING WAVE 7! 

HO HO HO Santa get those printing presses into high gear!   Rudolph: Guide those boats through that fog.... and hopefully sometimes before NEXT Christmas we'll be able to create our own tabletop version of Love Actually, starring Thrawn, Pryce, Raddus, Jyn, and ME!

22 minutes ago, Crabbok said:

... is for them to ACTUALLY BEGIN PRINTING WAVE 7! 

HO HO HO Santa get those printing presses into high gear!   Rudolph: Guide those boats through that fog.... and hopefully sometimes before NEXT Christmas we'll be able to create our own tabletop version of Love Actually, starring Thrawn, Pryce, Raddus, Jyn, and ME!

In France they are already "On The Boat"...

33 minutes ago, bleachorange said:

Do the french do everything quicker?

That happened last wave too. The French page had the updates earlier and turned out to be right. Might be a post-merger thing since Asmodee I believe is a French company. However, it's strange that they still haven't updated the American page if it's true.

the webstore/LGs (thats not local to me.... I dont order from my LGS.... they is problematic shall we say) I normally get all my game stuff from has them as released 19/12... they are normally quite good at updated pre-order dates when they get changed.

3 hours ago, Crabbok said:

... and hopefully sometimes before NEXT Christmas we'll be able to create our own tabletop version of Love Actually, starring Thrawn, Pryce, Raddus, Jyn, and ME!

Want to know how to piss off people in the X-Wing Thread?

Merry Christmas

wcUhuCH.jpg

Edited by Drasnighta

Yeah I think December release is totally doable still.... If they drop all other products and print and ship only Armada for the next two weeks. And use transporter to ship them to the warehouses....  December 30th release date. You heard it here first!!!  

( More like December 126th release date)

Just now, Rune Taq said:

Yeah I think December release is totally doable still.... If they drop all other products and print and ship only Armada for the next two weeks. And use transporter to ship them to the warehouses....  December 30th release date. You heard it here first!!!  

( More like December 126th release date)

you can forget about it

12 hours ago, Alzer said:

Personally I'm pretty all-in on those Columbia wear Hoth-Trooper style winter jackets for my christmas list.

Sadly they only produced 1,980 of each coat and they sold out in minutes.  I saw them on eBay for well over a grand since.