werdnaegni

Tabletop Admiral Overhaul Beta - Help test!

It’s working great but can I think the tray numbers available aren’t always limited by the number of expansions available.  Both Reanimates and Spearman give me the option of all the tray numbers (up to 12 and 9 respectively) despite me only owning 6 trays (one core and one expansion of each).

Obviously I need to buy more expansions ?

Thank you for making this though. I love it. 

1 hour ago, M3RC3R said:

What an amazing tool!

1 question though: is it intentional that I cannot put Ravos as Heavy upgrade in a 9-tray unit of berserkers?

Yes, you can only put Ravos inside a Spined Thresers formation as a Champion upgrade.

4iv8Io.jpg

LhqcRE.jpg  This icon in the left bottom corner indicates that it is an upgrade for a formation of siege units.

N2hoGV.jpg And this indicates is a champion upgrade, not a heavy upgrade.

Edited by Athelin

3 hours ago, Athelin said:

Yes, you can only put Ravos inside a Spined Thresers formationinas a Champion upgrade.

4iv8Io.jpg

LhqcRE.jpg  This icon in the left bottom corner indicates that it is an upgrade for a formation of siege units.

N2hoGV.jpg And this indicates is a champion upgrade, not a heavy upgrade.

Close. The Ravos silhouette says "figure upgrade," but the big dude with shield and spear in the middle of the card says "champion upgrade." A ballista would mean "heavy upgrade" (see front line anything).

Edited by Budgernaut

I think I have a bug.  When the window is anything other than maximized GUI buttons don’t work.

extra credit:  make the collection toggle-able.  So if I want to stick to my stuff I can select it, but if I’m recreating someone else’s list I can turn it off and get everything.

Also extra credit:  a report of what expansions you would need to make a list.  That may be more complex than armada due to the nature of how upgrades are released in multiple expansions, but it would be cool.

love the remodel!  Very sleek and much more intuitive.

Let me first say, this is a great tool, love it!

I'm having an issue with sorceresses.

It only gives me a choice of Verdant or Dreamweaver (no Storm!) , but if I build a new army, I get the storm sorceress option.

There are no other sorceresses (that I see anyway) in that army - its called "stormyEnts" if that helps.

Have the points (191/200)  available to add (that's what  8 points are for - 1 storm each on  2 archer units).

I did some testing, when I create the army, they are there.

Save and then open - they are gone and can't add them.