Kieransi

Kieransi's Repaints

22 minutes ago, Minaith said:

Gloss to the vessel?

There's actually only gloss on the windscreen. The rest of the shininess is just because I did a better job spraying the clear coat consistently! 

Now that I look at that ship again, it reminds me of Magneto from the old X-Men comics... can't unsee that now

That's more like a T-95 (assuming there's such a thing).

That red and purple look good together. Great work.

X-wing should start picking up VERY soon. Attendance at store champs was anemic, but first editions was in decline before 2nd edition was announced. I don't know anyone locally that isn't converting and coming back.

10 hours ago, Kieransi said:

So here's a ship I painted. This  actually used to be that rather poor-looking brown Firespray on the first page. Decided to have fun with it and add some Native American designs that people on a painting and modding Discord were suggesting. 

3d5add47743a46641ec2a42212ca60e9.jpg

That's awesome! Were the designs drawn on with a pen or painted? 

1 hour ago, Darth Drago said:

What ever happened to the Raider?? (I'm assuming thats where the engine came from.)
Did Hera and her crew destroy it and think, "I wonder if this fits...."

-DD

Haha that makes sense! I am actually using the rest of the thing for other kitbashes. WIP of Decimator (still needs to be painted of course):

image0.jpg

I'm bad at using normal plasticard so the remaining bits will serve as random panels for future kitbashes. Need to figure out what I'm doing for my Resistance Transport, thinking something like this:

image0.jpg

13 hours ago, Kieransi said:

I've had mixed reviews of the writing on the wings, but butterfly patterns didn't work due to how square this ship is... anyway, wanted to do this theme ever since @Captain Lackwit made some sort of related reference in a TIE Punisher thread a couple years back. 

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

Oooohohohohohohoooooo maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan...

I LOVE when my ideas eventually come to fruition! This is wonderful. Thank you for putting this somewhere in the world. Knowing this and my T-85 paintjob exist out in the real world is just wonderful.

Excellent work.

maxresdefault.jpg