weisguy119

Wave 14 speculation

I know we just got waves 12 & 13 but that doesn’t mean it’s too soon to start speculating what wave 14 will bring, let alone the missing SKU.

My thoughts::

missing SKU - Scum corvette

wave 14:

Rebels:  N-1 fighter or new A-wing

Imperials - T-3c shuttle, TIE Reaper or FO Bomber

Scum - Mining Guild TIE or DJ’s ship from TLJ

Missing SKU:

Heroes of Scarif (Blue squadron X-wing and Grey Squadron Y-wing, or alternate Blue Squadron U-wing)

OR

Imperial Enforcers (Gamma Squadron paintjob TIE Punisher and ESB blue TIE Striker)

Wave 14:

-Resistance A-wing or Resistance Transport

-First Order Bomber (with Phasma as the Imperial 'sabine/cad bane' bomb crew)

-Anything but mining guild TIE for scum

My speculations:

wave 14:

Rebels:  N-1 fighter or Eta2

Imperials - Scimitar (since maul is implemented now) or Delta-class T-3c shuttle

Scum - DJ’s ship from TLJ (if this one is not the missing number) or Ginivex Fighter

Edited by shadowfriend

Well, here's all the stuff that I expect to see down the line eventually.

Rebels: YT-2000, RZ-2 A-Wing, DJ's ship, N-1 Starfighter, MAYBE stuff from Scarif come on FFG for real? Maybe some Inferno Squad stuff. Definitely a Hammerhead Corvette, someday. Once Rebels has run its course I bet.

Imperials: Hopefully some kind of new First Order Bomber, is that truly so much to ask? Sentinel Shuttle, please? Maybe Krennic's shuttle, I guess? Don't see a TIE Avenger happening tbh.

Scum: Pretty much anything from Star Wars Galaxies is fair game, a Skipray Blastboat, stuff like that.

Rebel: New A Wing, Heroes of Scarif X/U Wing pack and finally K2-SO, Baze and Chirrut

Imperial: TIE F/O Bomber, any shuttle and Thrawn/Constantine/Pryce/Krennic, this would be an awesome fit with a campaign edition game where you have to locate the Rebel base and dispatch Imperial patrols

Scum: no more ships please. Hahaha I don't care an epic or vulture Droids or something, I don't buy any scum so doesn't matter to me.

On 11/12/2017 at 4:11 AM, KommanderKeldoth said:

Missing SKU:

Heroes of Scarif (Blue squadron X-wing and Grey Squadron Y-wing, or alternate Blue Squadron U-wing)

Wave 14:

-Anything but mining guild TIE for scum

This. ^

Personally, I want this:

• Campaign box.
  • Scarif pack of some sort (with X-Wing title and Blue Squadron X-Wing repaint).
  • Hammerhead corvette (with Y-Wing repaint and elites, if they aren't in the Scarif pack).
  • Saw's Partisans (with Saw pilot and Partisan X-Wing repaint).
  • Inferno Squad TIE Fighters (Iden Version pilot).
  • Interceptor-class (or Action IV) Scum corvette (maybe with repainted Z-95?).
  • N-1 Starfighter for Rebels (with Leia pilot).
  • TIE Reaper for Empire (with Krennic crew).
  • Rogue-class starfighter for Scum (with Cad Bane pilot).

But I have no idea what we will get this time.

Resistance A-Wing, FO TIE Bomber, Resistance Transport and DJ's ship are probably coming one way or another... :/

(EDIT: no FO TIE Bomber and no DJ's Libertine)

Edited by Odanan

1 minute ago, Hannes Solo said:

The Mining Guild is an Imperial Organisation. There is no reason between Tatooine and Coruscant that the Mining Guild TIE should be a Scum expansion.

Except for the (bad taste) guys who want that hideous TIE Pacman in their Scum squads.

6 minutes ago, Hannes Solo said:

The Mining Guild is an Imperial Organisation. There is no reason between Tatooine and Coruscant that the Mining Guild TIE should be a Scum expansion.

No They are just associated with the empire, much like most of the bounty hunters were during ESB.

32 minutes ago, rafcpl6868 said:

Alex Davey interview suggests a hard x wing fix is inbound.

Source please? The only thing I’ve heard Davey say on any old ship is that they are so last season and new stuff is the way they fix old stuff. I am pretty convinced they are never gonna fix the t65.

1 hour ago, LordFajubi said:

Source please? The only thing I’ve heard Davey say on any old ship is that they are so last season and new stuff is the way they fix old stuff. I am pretty convinced they are never gonna fix the t65.

Team covenant interview a few days ago says that with Biggs nerf they are freed up to fix the 65

4 hours ago, Odanan said:

Personally, I want this:

• Campaign box.
  • Scarif pack of some sort (with X-Wing title and Blue Squadron X-Wing repaint).
  • Hammerhead corvette (with Y-Wing repaint and elites, if they aren't in the Scarif pack).

Completely my wish list as well,

4 hours ago, Odanan said:

Except for the (bad taste) guys who want that hideous TIE Pacman in their Scum squads.

plus, I must have bad taste, too. :huh:

22 minutes ago, rafcpl6868 said:

Team covenant interview a few days ago says that with Biggs nerf they are freed up to fix the 65

If they are talking about the Biggs nerf. . .

4 minutes ago, Yakostovian said:

That Alex Davey interview is from May of 2015, so an X-Wing fix might have been shelved.

. . .the interview is not from 2015.

Let's see...

we have the all tri-faction wave with V-Wings, Kom'rks, and the Ark Angel.

We have the all Duel faction with the Rogue Shadow (Rebel and Imp), The Blastboat (Imp and Scum), and the Lady Luck (Scum and Rebel). 

Barring those options, I'd say either the Resistance A-Wing or N-1 for Rebels, The FO bomber or Blastboat for Imps, and the Kom'rk for Scum.

As for the missing SKU, the timing lines up with it being the next Epic ship, and Scum is one down.

Let the Rebels and Imperials have what they will, but please please give S&V Guri's Stinger.

I mean, we have Dash Rendar's Outrider and Prince Xixor's Virago. Little love for the human-replica assassin? 

5 hours ago, Odanan said:

This. ^

Personally, I want this:

• Campaign box.

But I have no idea what we will get this time.

Resistance A-Wing, FO TIE Bomber, Resistance Transport and DJ's ship are probably coming one way or another... :/

This is a really good list!

I would also really like to see a two-faction Rouge Shadow

Edited by GILLIES291