weisguy119

Wave 14 speculation

80 posts in this topic

This would make me very happy

TIE Reaper 

Resistance A-Wing with title that adds some sort of Jam action (more like a jamming token than the Epic Jam action) that can be on any A-Wing. 

Hammerhead corvette with Y-Wing EPT pilots and Raddus crew 

Defenders of Scarif including TIE Fighter with new swarmy title and TIE Striker with title that does something with bombs

Wiredin likes this

1 hour ago, Darth Meanie said:

. . .the interview is not from 2015.

Apologies. I googled "Alex Davey interview" and the only one returned was from about Wave 7 or 8.

Googling "team covenant Alex Davey interview" yields the one you are referencing.

TheHumanHydra likes this

5 hours ago, Hannes Solo said:

The Mining Guild is an Imperial Organisation. There is no reason between Tatooine and Coruscant that the Mining Guild TIE should be a Scum expansion.

I'm thinking Imperial with an Illicit slot. :D

Hannes Solo likes this

57 minutes ago, Steelgunner said:

Punisher aces pack.

Even as an Imperial player who owns multiples of this ship, with the advent of the gunboat, I'd rather than FFG not waste it's time on this ship.  Fix something else, or develop new material.

If they could toss a few upgrades elsewhere, that would be fine.  But to waste a whole expansion on this clunker. . .

Odanan, ABXY and impspy like this

4 minutes ago, Darth Meanie said:

Even as an Imperial player who owns multiples of this ship, with the advent of the gunboat, I'd rather than FFG not waste it's time on this ship.  Fix something else, or develop new material.

If they could toss a few upgrades elsewhere, that would be fine.  But to waste a whole expansion on this clunker. . .

Image result for crying meme

3 hours ago, Ellijay said:

Let the Rebels and Imperials have what they will, but please please give S&V Guri's Stinger.

I mean, we have Dash Rendar's Outrider and Prince Xixor's Virago. Little love for the human-replica assassin? 

Hmmm... 

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/8/85/Stinger_egvv.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20081028154639

But what would be the selling point of this ship?

12 hours ago, Odanan said:

Personally, I want this:

• Campaign box.
  • Scarif pack of some sort (with X-Wing title and Blue Squadron X-Wing repaint).
  • Hammerhead corvette (with Y-Wing repaint and elites, if they aren't in the Scarif pack).
  • Saw's Partisans (with Saw pilot and Partisan X-Wing repaint).
  • Inferno Squad TIE Fighters (Iden Version pilot).
  • Interceptor-class (or Action IV) Scum corvette (maybe with repainted Z-95?).
  • N-1 Starfighter for Rebels (with Leia pilot).
  • TIE Reaper for Empire (with Krennic crew).
  • Rogue-class starfighter for Scum (with Cad Bane pilot).

I can get behind everything on this list but the Action IV.  That thing is just butt-ugly.  I’d rather have the Crusader Corvette.

8 hours ago, Sasajak said:

This would make me very happy

...Hammerhead corvette with Y-Wing EPT pilots and Raddus crew 

Defenders of Scarif including TIE Fighter with new swarmy title and TIE Striker with title that does something with bombs

YES!

Edited by weisguy119
impspy, Sasajak and Odanan like this

Is it bad that I would like an expansion for the 2 original ships? The T65 X-Wing and the TIE/LN of course.

For the rebels it could be a "Rouge Squadron" aces pack with Wedge and Luke's paint jobs, a new title for the T65 and a couple of those Targeting assistance droids:
7fWnUaa.png[/img]

And an "Inferno Squad" aces pack with 2 TIE's (done up in BFII's special paint job for them) with something like this:

Ns5QS2M.png

Of course, seeing the Scarif Defenders pack suggestion it could always have this as the special card for them.

Edited by impspy

I'd like to see the TIE Avenger, but I don't think it'll be in Wave 14 because of the Silencer. That Reaper thing looks cool, too; I'd like to see that. I'd love to have a Sith Infiltrator model even though it makes no sense. The Partisan X-wing.

Odanan and impspy like this

6 hours ago, Odanan said:

1.  It's not in the game yet.

2.  It's not in the game yet.

3.  It's not in the game yet.

4.  It's not in the game yet.

5.  It's not in the game yet.

6.  It's Star Wars.

7.  Guri is awesome.

. . .and did I mention. . .

8.  It's not in the game yet.

latest?cb=20110528032410

Edited by Darth Meanie
impspy likes this

11 hours ago, weisguy119 said:

I can get behind everything on this list but the Action IV.  That thing is just butt-ugly.  I’d rather have the Crusader Corvette.

Fair enough. The Crusader is much sexier, but the Interceptor is not that bad...

Interceptor_IV.JPG

And now it's canon. Like the canon Action IV:

at.jpg

Edited by Odanan
Jadotch and TheHumanHydra like this

9 minutes ago, Odanan said:

Fair enough. The Crusader is much sexier, but the Interceptor is not that bad...

Interceptor_IV.JPG

And now it's canon. Like the canon Action IV:

at.jpg

The Resistance Transport is canon too.  That doesn't make it any less ugly.