Sign in to follow this  
CEOWolf

Newbie Question

There's a scenario in the Flame of the West scenario pack called the Forbidden Door which involves them. I've never played it so can't review it.

There's also a standalone ("print on demand") adventure called the Stone of Erech which involves the Dead Men. I have played this and can tell you that it's excellent. One of the best created actually.  

Hope that helps!

2 hours ago, JonG said:

There's a scenario in the Flame of the West scenario pack called the Forbidden Door which involves them.

Huh?

The quest is called Passing of the Grey Company. I've no idea where you got 'The Forbidden Door' from.

Quest card 1 in Passing of the Grey Company is called The Forbidden Door, so I suppose that is where it comes from. As to the quality of Passing of the Grey Company, I have played it twice and don't remember much about it, so I guess it is probably an average quality quest.

50 minutes ago, PocketWraith said:

Huh?

The quest is called Passing of the Grey Company. I've no idea where you got 'The Forbidden Door' from.

Apologies I checked Hall of Beorn and got the wrong quest name. It is definitely in the Flame of the West saga though. 

2 hours ago, CEOWolf said:

You just er meet em can't play as em? 

If you're playing in campaign mode then you have the chance to earn the Army of the Dead boon, which is an obective ally you then have with you for the following quest.

2 hours ago, CEOWolf said:

You just er meet em can't play as em? 

The answer lies in playing the "Passing of the Grey Company" quest.

Edit - answer provided above.

Edited by Rob_Oz