Boba Rick

What Was Your Favorite Wave?

I've been playing since Wave 7, and other than MAYBE getting the Ghost in wave 8 this wave may be the most exciting for me.  In wave 8 I was excited about the Ghost, and that's it.  In this one, I'm jacked about the Silencer, GUNBOAT, and Shuttlebug!

What about you?

I’ve been playing since just before wave 9 dropped.

i think my favorite was probably this wave 12/13 that just dropped. The silencer and gunboat have me stoked! The phantom 2 looks fun. Kimogila could be interesting. But really the gunboat and silencer have me stoked the most. 

Other favorite wave would be wave 9.

I started playing between Wave 4 and Rebel Aces, and my favorite was Wave 6. Autothrusters brought aces back into the fold and pushed PWTs back a fair margin, the phantom had it's decloak nerfed but were still playable, Brobots were the new hotness, and Palpatine, TLTs and Sabine didn't exist yet. 

Been playing since just after Wave 4 dropped. I'd have to say late wave 7 after everyone had gotten over running 4 TLTs. It was the closest the game has come to every ship being at least decent and useable. If GfH and the Scyk C-ROC had dropped then it would have fixed the class of ships that weren't that good then: Scum small base.

Otherwise now looks like it might be decent, have to see in two months or so. Lots of new stuff to test.

Wave 2 because Tie Interceptors, Tie Fighters and X Wings are, to my taste, the most important part of the game.

I can ply without Scum, First Order or Epic Ships (and I love Epic) but I really need wave 1 & 2 ships