Sign in to follow this  
youngblade13

when do or do we draw agenda cards any time it says we cant have more then 4 but i dont see getting one other then quest.

Well it’s not ONLY from quests you get them. There are a few other instances where you get agenda cards as well such as for doing certain things at the end of Vault 84. It’s true though that you do seem to get plenty through the course of the game.

Maybe I should start a new topic, but I wanted to ask about other's experience with the agenda cards. I played two survivors a couple of times, and it seemed pretty hard to rack up 10 influence points to win, while the factions advanced rather quickly. You can of course ignore missions about the main factions but eventually they will advance anyways every time you run out of agenda cards. It's just, I look at the agenda cards and with a maximum of four, sometimes it feels hard to actually get 4 influence points with some of the requirements. 

Anyone had a better experience? Finding it easy to win or at least to beat the factions from reaching the end of the track?  Any advice? Thanks in advance :) 

3 hours ago, Juan4aigle said:

Maybe I should start a new topic, but I wanted to ask about other's experience with the agenda cards. I played two survivors a couple of times, and it seemed pretty hard to rack up 10 influence points to win, while the factions advanced rather quickly. You can of course ignore missions about the main factions but eventually they will advance anyways every time you run out of agenda cards. It's just, I look at the agenda cards and with a maximum of four, sometimes it feels hard to actually get 4 influence points with some of the requirements. 

Anyone had a better experience? Finding it easy to win or at least to beat the factions from reaching the end of the track?  Any advice? Thanks in advance :) 

I'd say the factions usually win in single player due to the passage of time. If you juggernaut through Vault 84 for some levels/loot/agenda cards and then focus on your faction quests, you stand a better chance. Still, I stopped advancing faction tokens when refreshing the agenda deck for single player so I can mess around a little more. One might also adjust the required influence in single player.     *shrug* It's my game.

I've yet to empty the agenda deck in 4-player games. Always seems to end before shuffling is necessary. Someone typically spams Action Girl/Swift Learner/Night Person (with Super Mutant -> Lead Belly) and dominates. My few 2/3 player games were somewhere in the middle on deck shuffles (2-3/game).

Also, note that all agenda cards are worth one point each and all additional thumbs up are additive. For example, the fill-in SPECIAL agenda card is worth 1,2, or 4 Influence depending on how special you really are.

The fill in S.P.E.C.I.A.L. is worth 1 if you have 5 or less, 2 if you have 6, or 3 if you have all 7.  Having all 7 does not get you both the 6 and 7 rewards.  

Also, remember in a 1 player game that if you go through the deck and one faction is ahead of the other, only the trailing faction gets advanced, not both as in the multiplayer game.  

If someone is spamming the perks, one solution would be to select them yourself and not use them, there by keeping them out of the deck if you would like.  

On 12/11/2017 at 9:58 AM, Juan4aigle said:

I have only played a few games solo and 2 survivors, for me, to really be able to reach the required 10 points is to eventually complete the main faction quest line and having the appropriate faction agenda card. Excess faction progress outside of the faction track sheet (happens when you complete the quest that have ++++ faction progress rewards) counts towards influence gains.  as well. My last solo play, I was able to reach 19 influence points at the end of the game (3 faction agenda 6pts ea, + 1 other agenda)

non-faction agenda cards are hard to complete, which means to really be able to win this, you need at least a faction agenda especially if playing less than 4 players.

Edited by Myking04