Emilius

The Wilds of Rhovanion!!! This is the new Big Announcement!?

4 hours ago, dalestephenson said:

We know from the announcements we'll be in the Iron Hills:

"it is up to you to explore the caverns of the Iron Hills"

I'd like to see us explore the Withered Heath in this cycle, and then go into Rhun next cycle.

I don't know...that could be interpreted a couple different ways.  "It is up to you to explore the caverns of the Iron Hills, because this card game's certainly not going there."

(But seriously, I missed that line.  Good to know!)

41 minutes ago, Yepesnopes said:

Actually something very cool would be a Radagast hero card that comes along with some Radagast-only toys that you can also play into the Radagast ally. That would be a nice way to revalorize the poor Radagast ally!

I think this is a no-brainer if they indeed want to make a Radagast hero (please be the case).

Unfortunately the Heroes in the cycle itself rarely have anything to do with the setting. But there are a ton of characters from this region that I would love to see as Heroes.

To name a handful: Thranduil, Dain (reprise) , Stonehelm, Grimbeorn, Gwaihir, Bofur, Radagast, maybe even old man Bain... It's actually a pretty extensive list. 

7 hours ago, Yepesnopes said:

In this cycle I really hope for a Thranduil hero card and may be for a Radagast hero card ??

This feels like the cycle for these two! It would be cool if rather than buff Silvan who enter play, Thranduil gets a boost when Silvan leave play. Still supports the bounce mechanic, but in a different way than Celeborn. Also on my wish list would be for some more non-eagle creatures for Radagast to play with.

4 hours ago, Bunston said:

This feels like the cycle for these two! It would be cool if rather than buff Silvan who enter play, Thranduil gets a boost when Silvan leave play. Still supports the bounce mechanic, but in a different way than Celeborn. Also on my wish list would be for some more non-eagle creatures for Radagast to play with.

Rosgobel rabbits mount ?

2 minutes ago, donkler said:

In the past two cycles we got both a Corsair and a Harad hero. That definitely means an Easterling hero this cycle, right? ;)

Sure, why not? We've spent the past couple years killing their Warg-riders, they've got to be pretty friendly to the Free Peoples!

1 hour ago, Network57 said:

Sure, why not? We've spent the past couple years killing their Warg-riders, they've got to be pretty friendly to the Free Peoples!

Maybe we'll get the first fire-drake hero!

...or, if not directly related to Rhovanion, a hero version of Bill the Pony!

Edited by JJ48

Looks like a lot has been updated. Several packs from Against the Shadow shipping now, and the Shadows of Mirkwood cycle moved up to on the boat. Packs from the Ring-maker that were stuck on the boat have been downgraded to at the printer. Still gonna be a long wait for Dwarrowdelf which is in waiting to reprint. :( But progress nonetheless!

Edited by stimpaksam

3 hours ago, Wandalf the Gizzard said:

Well, that boat must have gotten too close to the City of Corsairs.

Now I'm imagining a bunch of pirates sitting around playing LotR!