Crabbok

How much did you spend today?

4 Gunboats 

1 wanna be Avenger

1 inappropriately named Shuttle 

1 Scum Sniper

4 purple bases

so many sleeves

I’ll get my Mitchell skip bombers after I see if Destiny Legacy comes out next week or not...

none of this is expensive compared to 40k

2 hours ago, Force Majeure said:

Going to drop by my LGS after work:

2 Starwings
2 Phantoms
1 Kimogila

Not sure if I want to get the Silencer tonight.

Trying to be frugal. That, and you know eveyone and their Wookiee is going to be flying that thing.

**inner voice: "Treat Yo' Self!***

OK, I want the upgrades that come in the box. You've convinced me.

3 Silencer each 23.99 $ = 71,79$

4 Gunboats each 11,99 $ = 47,96 $

1 Kimogila (for my girlfriend, she likes scum....shudder) 15.99 $

Total: 135,92 $

1 of the Silencers is a debt for losing a bet (Thats what you get for thinking FFG will not give an Arcdodger/ace exactly the same ability twice). So I only will own 2.

I skipped on the Resistance Bomber because I don´t play other factions beside empire. I collected so far everything from Rebel and Empire - but this time FFG botched it to me. The size of the Bomber is far too small, the price in $ far too high and they did not even get the name right. I will get my Bomb Launch upgrade card on the second hand market. On the Phantom 2 I skipped also this time. But I guess I get this sooner or later (for the new astromech mainly... and Maul for my GF).

I'm just waiting for Christmas to get them all, but I bought a sheathipede at my local store for $12. All the small base ships are 20% off all the time and large base ships are $5 off all the time too, its great, plus they don't charge tax. 

174 canadian $ (135 US $)

The only embarassing thing is this exchange:

Me: "Ok, I need to pick up my pre-order."

Wife: "Ok, oh, what do you want for Christmas?"

Me: "I'll think about it."

(Later: starts unpacking in a rush before the idea of putting them under the Christmas tree pops in anyone's mind.)

$0 today. Everything was preordered. (I usually put down $30-40 a pay check and skip a night out.) Every now and then I splurge on an Epic.

The CR-90 Corvette is on the boat! Finally. Once here, my collection will be fully operational.

Edited by Jadotch

1 hour ago, Jadotch said:

$0 today. Everything was preordered. (I usually put down $30-40 a pay check and skip a night out.) Every now and then I splurge on an Epic.

The CR-90 Corvette is on the boat! Finally. Once here, my collection will be fully operational.

I really need to start planning ahead and putting in some store credit before a wave hits.