NPAW

UK Availability of Lost in Time and Space Mythos Pack

Hi all,

I’ve got a crazy conspiracy theory, or is it? I’ve recently picked up the game and gone all in on the first campaign cycle, the Dunwich Legacy. Deluxe Box and Mythos Packs easy enough to find, except for the last pack, Lost in Time and Space.

I travel a lot through work and know a fair few FLGS around the north and midlands of England. This pack is nowhere to be found. Amazon, though I try to avoid it, you know got to support the stores, has not had it available for a while now. I was even starting to think it was a joke FFG where playing. It appears to be literally lost to time and space.

Last resort was EBay today. There it is, a seller in Manchester with free postage, how generous. Buy it now only £59!!!

Am I being cynical to think the final pack of the campaign cycle has been bought up to sell for 4 times the RRP by this guy?

Ive sent him a message through EBay calling him (just assuming there) a robbing piece of Sh1t and a tw*t. Hopefully I get reported so I can call him a bell3nd too.

Edited by NPAW

Not sure if you have tried them, Midlam Miniatures.  If they don't have it in stock they might be able to source it. Have known them get me stuff that hasn't been available anywhere. Might be worth dropping them an email to see.

I'm also trying to source one of these. I've tried all of the larger online stockists as well as local game shops and they're all out of stock :-(

Quite disappointed as I've managed to get all of the other packs and I don't really want to start the campaign until I know I'll be able to finish it.

On 14/12/2017 at 2:55 PM, awesomeclaw said:

I'm also trying to source one of these. I've tried all of the larger online stockists as well as local game shops and they're all out of stock :-(

Quite disappointed as I've managed to get all of the other packs and I don't really want to start the campaign until I know I'll be able to finish it.

Me too. I recently got into this game and went on a buying spree, but cant find this pack, except for ridiculous money on ebay.

Alright, not just me then. I have ordered a pack from a seller on eBay from Australia, £18 or so and free postage! How does that work? Still waiting for it to arrive.

Conspiracy theory still stands though, lets wait for the final Mythos Pack from the Path to Carcosa cycle and see if happens again. Could be little flaw in FFG's campaign style of expansions for this game that certain people may exploit.

Awesomeclaw, quite right. Imagine never knowing or getting to the end of the campaign! It's hard enough avoiding the spoilers, but you'd just have to know eventually. I'm holding back on the scenarios... but its difficult.

You should have checked with Midlam, I was in there today and they said someone had seen the topic, got in touch and they managed to get him a copy. Didn't think to check if they were still able to get stock.