Sign in to follow this  
Pooleman

Wave 12 and 13 in my hands.

21 minutes ago, Pooleman said:

https://m.facebook.com/groups/334239553352336?multi_permalinks=1400095580100056&notif_t=group_activity&notif_id=1512584542903234&ref=m_notif

Tgis is from my FLGS. I just bought all ships. Very stoked. Although the wife said I can’t open till Xmas (We will see about that). 

So...at least 4 GUNBOATS?  Nice

15 minutes ago, Pooleman said:

So my wife just said I could open the Phantom or the Bomber before Christmas. Help me decide! I’m not sure which to pick. 

Phantom!!!!! It's so flexible and fits into so many lists

1 minute ago, RunnerAZ said:

Phantom!!!!! It's so flexible and fits into so many lists

Indeed. But that bomber looks DOPE and comes with a lot of stuff. I should probably keep the big one for Christmas. 

That is a tough call. If you use astromech ships and use the Ghost a lot the phantom brings in a ton of new ideas, Maul is gonna be awesome on the corvette for epic play. Bomber is nice if you want to play a Resistance theme to go with the movie coming soon.

I think I would pick the Phantom for new Astros for my x wings, new phantom ideas, and Maul.

1 minute ago, KiraYamatoSF said:

That is a tough call. If you use astromech ships and use the Ghost a lot the phantom brings in a ton of new ideas, Maul is gonna be awesome on the corvette for epic play. Bomber is nice if you want to play a Resistance theme to go with the movie coming soon.

I think I would pick the Phantom for new Astros for my x wings, new phantom ideas, and Maul.

I’m leaning this way as well. That bomber just looks so **** sweet. Phantom it is. 

Lucky! Cannot wait until my flgs gives me the word that I can come pick up my preorder. It’s going to be epic, literally, because so much of those ships are going into an epic game as soon as I can get one off the ground.

And of course normal games too.