Rabobankrider

Star Wars: Kings of Nar Shaddaa (OOC)

So Re'peek is going to try and pickpocket the Officer Pilot's imperial badge, that he so brazenly flashed a minute ago for everyone to see  :D 

What's my skulduggery difficulty?   Also, do I need to move a range band since he moved over to Jace? Or is it still all within the same band from the bar?

4 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

It's actually still on the bar where the man started, so it'd be a movement to there (unless you were next to him in which case don't worry), and it'd be an average skulduggery check with a boost for the chaos. 

A boost for the chaos, that's a different boost from the one Vergence passed forward as a result of his roll?

Just now, Rabobankrider said:

It's easier to steal something from a crowded room where everyone is looking someone else compared to trying to get a distracted groups attention. The confusion of the fight will effect different situations in different ways. 

I understand, I'm asking so I know if it's 1 boost, or 2 boost for my dice pool.   Wasn't sure if you were just giving an IC justification for the boost I'm getting, or if it's a second boost.    I like to be clear with the GM before I roll my dice :D 

Actually threat can be used to give NPC's an opportunity to catch players in the act in these situations according to the books and stuff. I think you threat will just be used for you to attract the attention of some fighter, not necessarily knowing what you took. 

3 hours ago, Rabobankrider said:

Where is Jex standing again?

He was right next to the pilot group trying to stand up for Seb, so he'd be in short range of the pilot, since the pilot moved towards Jace. However, since the pilot's currently engaged with Jace, I believe that's an upgraded dice if Jex is going to shoot the pilot.

6 minutes ago, ExileofEnya said:

This is what happens when Doctors try to channel cheesy action movies from holovids.

Stun Shot (Pilot): 2eA+1eP+1eC+1eB 1 failure, 5 advantage
a-a.pnga--.pngp-a-a.pngc-f.pngb-a-a.png 

Spending the advantage to disarm and add a black die to the pilots next check.

Everybody else will think you just did an aimed called shot like a hero from the holovids lol

Sucker punching the guy nearest to me (No movement so I'll aim): 1eA+1eP+1eB+2eD 0 successes, 1 advantage
a-a.pngp-s-a.pngb--.pngd-th.pngd-f.png

Advantage will pass a boost to the next attacker.

Also, apologies for my absence. Holidays have me miffed right now. All should be back to normal after New Years.

Edited by Tweedledope
Clarifying advantage

I believe we never had the whole party confirm on those subjects. @Rodfrey is welcome to toss input too.

The last idea floating is 3x Starhawk Speeder Bike with Sidecar with Maneuvering Thrusters and one A-A5m Emergency Response Vehicle (attachments open to driver choice).

In my first IC post, I mentioned Leto owning one of the three swoops.