Rabobankrider

Star Wars: Kings of Nar Shaddaa (OOC)

Here we go,

So Rabo you said 4 was the max but spread around to everyone, I  think the most AdvocatXD can do for me is 2? If I can roll two more I'll add it in after.

Let's get rrrrrrrrready to rrrrrrrrumble (Brawl Check): 1eP+3eA+4eB+3eD 1 success, 4 advantage
p-s.pnga-s-a.pnga-s.pnga-a-a.pngb-a.pngb-a.pngb--.pngb-a.pngd-f.pngd-th.pngd-f-th.png

Ok so 9 damage and a Crit equals two more downed goons.

Ill wait to post until I know if I get more boost.

14 minutes ago, Shlambate said:

Here we go,

So Rabo you said 4 was the max but spread around to everyone, I  think the most AdvocatXD can do for me is 2? If I can roll two more I'll add it in after.

Let's get rrrrrrrrready to rrrrrrrrumble (Brawl Check): 1eP+3eA+4eB+3eD 1 success, 4 advantage
p-s.pnga-s-a.pnga-s.pnga-a-a.pngb-a.pngb-a.pngb--.pngb-a.pngd-f.pngd-th.pngd-f-th.png

Ok so 9 damage and a Crit equals two more downed goons.

Ill wait to post until I know if I get more boost.

Was that third Difficulty die intended?

@Rabobankrider Hetaera would like to "Jump Up." She does not currently possess this Talent, but it is adjacent to her current ones, and I would like to know if I can "commit" her next 10xp to it, and acquire it organically in this situation of need? If this is not acceptable, she will simply maneuver to jump up (instead of as an incidental).

Description Whip w/ destiny flip + Aim + Boost from Usshkr
Results 2eP+2eB+2eD4 successes, 2 threat [2eP=S/S, S/S] [2eB=-, S] [2eD=F, Th/Th]
p-s-s.pngp-s-s.pngb--.pngb-s.pngd-f.pngd-th-th.png

Copy pasta: link bbcode

(Base dmg 7. If @Rabobankrider permits Hetaera to commit xp to Jump Up, as an incidental, she may decide to take cover as a second maneuver (depending on how the 2 Threat are resolved).