Star Wars: Kings of Nar Shaddaa (OOC)

Sorry for the delay guys. 

1. @BeingofMortis
  2. @AdvocatXD
  3. @Edgehawk
  4. Duros Group 1, soak 4, 44/50 wounds 9/10 men
  5. @Shlambate
  6. @satkaz

Ok, we are back to the top of the initiative! I will tell you guys for nothing that firing the rocket launcher now that everyone is so close is a terrible idea ? You do however have 3 carbines in an open box i you want to spend a manoeuvre to grab one. Also your are all at engaged range at the room isn't that big with this number of people in there. 

Edited by Rabobankrider

Hmm, I'm wondering something: if Jace goes pulls out the heavy blaster and fires while engaged, would he suffer a challenge die as well as the increase in difficulty due to Usshkr being engaged as well?

10 hours ago, satkaz said:

Hmm, I'm wondering something: if Jace goes pulls out the heavy blaster and fires while engaged, would he suffer a challenge die as well as the increase in difficulty due to Usshkr being engaged as well?

Yes he would increase difficulty yes the challenge die is still there. Just don't and use a destiny point to clear the challenge.

So, hi, I'm back. I just want to apologize for dropping off like that, a lot of things happened in my life and I didn't have time to get on here, and when I did have time, I felt too tired to do so. I'm not asking to rejoin the game, I just wanted to say sorry for not saying something before vanishing for three months.

Alright, will have Jace move from engaged to short, since if I tried to grab a carbine, I'd knock him out :P.

Spending Destiny Point to remove challenge die from firing while someone is engaged.

Ranged Light [Firing Close]: 2eP+1eA+1eD 2 successes, 2 advantage
p-s-a.pngp-s-a.pnga-a.pngd-th.png

Gonna spend the advantage to recover strain, that should be 9 damage before soak.

On 8/24/2018 at 5:47 PM, Rabobankrider said:

Also just to check, is everyone still enjoying this campaign? :)

Hey. I'm back. 

Since this is the second time you have asked, I feel we should ask if you are still enjoying it? I'm happy, but don't keep the game going on my account, if you're not feeling it.

1. @BeingofMortis
  2. @AdvocatXD
  3. @Edgehawk
  4. Duros Group 1, soak 4, 32/50 wounds 7/10 men
  5. @Shlambate
  6. @satkaz

Also guys, please welcome @TheMitchMan18 and @SithArissa, who will be joining you all!

And I am enjoying it, it was just I know things had gotten to a rocky start with it being a bit slow and a lot of people leaving, so wanted to make sure that hadn't spoilt stuff. :)