Jump to content
Rabobankrider

Star Wars: Kings of Nar Shaddaa (OOC)

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, AdvocatXD said:

:huh: To make things clear, Hettie and Shura have a sisterly relationship. They're not dating. Secondly, I think it's more likely for Usshkr to have a crush on Leto than for Shura and Hettie to be dating, since he's constantly staring at Leto and commenting how handsome he is. But Shura doesn't ever say anything like that. I just want to play the game, dude. :)

Oh I know Usshkr just says things he's like that. When he sees Leto he sees Tucker so he just wants to take out the man who has slighted him. Just wanted to make sure he doesn't push buttons when his buttons are pushed. He's a surly man who's suspicious that's why he acts like he does.

Edit: You know I'll change so he's not so mad at Shura but annoyed don't want to push anyone away from the game. No bad blood @AdvocatXD? :) 

Edit 2: @Edgehawk reread the post I changed it. The response doesn't make sense now. ;).

Edited by Shlambate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alright, will go make the check for the grenades now. Gonna go flip a DP for it.

Streetwise [Grenades?] w/DP: 1eP+2eA+3eD 1 success, 2 threat
p-s.pnga--.pnga-s.pngd--.pngd-th.pngd-f-th.png

Hmm, this could be interesting.

Maybe something happened to the dealer...or maybe someone's tailing me while I'm out and about?

Edited by satkaz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

I have an idea for it. I'd say you know of a guy who deals in low quality armaments out of a run down flat in the east of your sector. 

That'd work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Rabobankrider said:

I have an idea for it. I'd say you know of a guy who deals in low quality armaments out of a run down flat in the east of your sector. 

Yes, of course! The Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch! 'Tis one of the sacred relics Brother Maynard carries with him. Brother Maynard! Bring up the Holy Hand Grenade!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Vergence said:

Your call, I’m a little iffy on using them since it’s Jace & Leto targeting driver side and we have the two brawn engagers handling passengers.

Probably 2 or 3 then. Alright.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok @satkaz, you've got a bit of investigation to find your potentially new contact. The rest of you; unless you have specific plans before the robbery, this is a good chance for character to get to know each other with a bit of a social encounter as well as ironing out any details you overlooked. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AdvocatXD said:

Hey, @satkaz. When you start looking for concussion grenades, can you see if there's at least one (1) glop grenade, too?

I'll see what I can do.

1 hour ago, Rabobankrider said:

Ok @satkaz, you've got a bit of investigation to find your potentially new contact. The rest of you; unless you have specific plans before the robbery, this is a good chance for character to get to know each other with a bit of a social encounter as well as ironing out any details you overlooked. 

Wonder if there's a receptionist or something to help figure out where DeGroot is. Failing that, there could be a board that might have resident ideas. And failing that, I'll talk to the guys in the lobby.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This would be a standard block of flats so no receptionist, and unfortunately considering the kind of business that's run out of here there's not much of a list of residents. Your best bet is to turn on the charm (or the threats) to find your seller with the people downstairs. You could go door to door if you want but it'd take ages.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

This would be a standard block of flats so no receptionist, and unfortunately considering the kind of business that's run out of here there's not much of a list of residents. Your best bet is to turn on the charm (or the threats) to find your seller with the people downstairs. You could go door to door if you want but it'd take ages.  

Alright, let's see if a threat works. I'll put it up on IC, just give me difficulty after.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

Will do, for future reference if everyone does that for social encounters you're more likely to get boost (and setback) depending on what the character says. 

Gotcha.

As a side note: I'm sad Dynamic Fire are on two trees, and it's down at the bottom of said trees...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...