Rabobankrider

Star Wars: Kings of Nar Shaddaa (OOC)

3 hours ago, Rabobankrider said:

@Shlambate, the cage has a range of close range, I assumed you'd start at either end so it'd be 1 maneuver into engaged.

@BeingofMortis, average deception with a boost depending on the lie, hard corlercion with 2 setback.

@satkaz you're welcome to try and see how it goes. :-) 

Strange boxers usually start the fight in arms length distance but ok.

10 hours ago, satkaz said:

So, guess it's time for a fight with Vibroface. Man, this would be a perfect chance to use the showdown rules from Fly Casual.

Every time I see the name Vibroface, I think of the antagonists from that movie Ink.    Which I'm sure is way creepier than you guys were going for when naming him  :D  

7 hours ago, Rabobankrider said:

@Shlambate, the cage has a range of close range, I assumed you'd start at either end so it'd be 1 maneuver into engaged.

@BeingofMortis, average deception with a boost depending on the lie, hard corlercion with 2 setback.

@satkaz you're welcome to try and see how it goes. :-) 

I'll wait for @BeingofMortis to give the coercion / deception check before I start doing the shootout rolls.

Brawl: 1eP+3eA+1eB+2eD 1 success, 2 advantage, 1 Triumph
p-tr.pnga-s-a.pnga--.pnga-s.pngb-a-a.pngd-f.pngd-f-th.png

Ooh that looks like a mean right hook! That's a Crit and a Disorient and 8 damage before soak so in total he does only one damage but Crits for 

Crit: 1d100 29

Discouraging wound? So I flip a Destiny point? @Rabobankrider what would that do when fighting another PC?

Edited by Shlambate

Cool, I’ll reroll then.

: 2eP+2eA+1eB+2eD+1eS 6 successes, 1 advantage, 1 Triumph
p-tr.pngp-s-a.pnga-s-s.pnga-s.pngb-s-a.pngd-th.pngd--.pngs--.png

11 Damage with Pierce one for a total of five plus a crit at plus twenty(Vicious 1, +10 from adv. crit): 

: 1d100 5

I’ll suffer one strain to change it to a 35, with Presicion strike, to stagger Usshkur until the ending of his next turn(No actions)

Any maneuvers you want to make before I roll again @Shlambate?

Edited by SHADOWGUARD CHAMPION

25 minutes ago, SHADOWGUARD CHAMPION said:

Cool, I’ll reroll then.

: 2eP+2eA+1eB+2eD+1eS 6 successes, 1 advantage, 1 Triumph
p-tr.pngp-s-a.pnga-s-s.pnga-s.pngb-s-a.pngd-th.pngd--.pngs--.png

11 Damage with Pierce one for a total of five plus a crit at plus twenty(Vicious 1, +10 from adv. crit): 

: 1d100 5

I’ll suffer one strain to change it to a 35, with Presicion strike, to stagger Usshkur until the ending of his next turn(No actions)

Any maneuvers you want to make before I roll again @Shlambate?

Wait Why re-roll just add a setback dice to the initial roll? A re-roll is a talent upgrade what was the initial roll before you start having me forfeit turns my friend. 

I dunno, it’s just the way my groups always down it, @Shlambate. We’ll go with my original roll then:

: 2eP+2eA+1eB+2eD 3 successes, 3 advantage
p-s-a.pngp-s.pnga-s-a.pnga-a.pngb-s-a.pngd-f.pngd-th.png 

8 Damage with Pierce 1

Setback here so it will show up:

: 1eS 0 successes, 1 threat
s-th.png

crit @+30(2 Crits, Vicious 1,):

: 1d100 93

result is 123: Knocked Senseless: Target is staggered until the end of the encounter.

I like it better. Would you like to say you were KO’d or RP this out as you trying to avoid my punches as long as possible?

Adding last paragraph

13 minutes ago, SHADOWGUARD CHAMPION said:

I dunno, it’s just the way my groups always down it, @Shlambate. We’ll go with my original roll then:

: 2eP+2eA+1eB+2eD 3 successes, 3 advantage
p-s-a.pngp-s.pnga-s-a.pnga-a.pngb-s-a.pngd-f.pngd-th.png

8 Damage with Pierce 1

crit @+30(2 Crits, Vicious 1,):

: 1d100 93

result is 123: Knocked Senseless: Target is staggered until the end of the encounter.

I like it better. Would you like to say you were KO’d or RP this out as you trying to avoid my punches as long as possible?

Where is the setback just add it in please and if we want to keep this fight entertaining I suggest you don't double crit. 

If you want you can take the first or second in order to keep the game going, just usually re-roll's are very powerful things.

Edited by Shlambate

4 minutes ago, Shlambate said:

Where is the setback just add it in please and if we want to keep this fight entertaining I suggest you don't double crit. 

Sorry I included it in my calculations just didn’t show up for some reason.

touche, no second maneuver until the end of the encounter for you and an additional boost for me on my next roll instead of double critting then.

Just now, SHADOWGUARD CHAMPION said:

Sorry I included it in my calculations just didn’t show up for some reason.

touche, no second maneuver until the end of the turn and an additional boost for me on my next roll instead of double critting then.

Fair enough, you said Hulk is a droid of Honor yes?

1 minute ago, SHADOWGUARD CHAMPION said:

Correct but if you fight dirty he will too, why?

If he throws away his Knuckles and fights with only his claws the droid will match him no? Thats why he dropped the sword no?

1 minute ago, Shlambate said:

If he throws away his Knuckles and fights with only his claws the droid will match him no? Thats why he dropped the sword no?

I don’t think so. The way I see it is this: the sword and knuckles were obviously different, and greatly so. So it might seem like he would agree; however, I’m sure HU-1K has fought Trandoshans before and knows they have claws. As such, HU-1K knows he would probably be putting himself at a huge disadvantage, so I think he would keep the Knuckles. Sorry.

Also I always imagined the knuckles to be part of his fists, so he would have to throw away his arms.