Jump to content
Rabobankrider

Star Wars: Kings of Nar Shaddaa (OOC)

Recommended Posts

43 minutes ago, Shlambate said:

so if anyone wants to be the one who saves Usshkr in his vulnerable state you get a life debt out of it! 

A Trandoshan life debt would be extremely valuable to my character...

I could have heard you groaning, when you came to.. figured you'd keep your hands to yourself.. seeing as you didn't have any arms.. summoned a taxi..

She is manipulative, and may have even been aware of the life debt.. and been willing to risk involvement, in order to obtain affordable security.. ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Edgehawk said:

A Trandoshan life debt would be extremely valuable to my character...

I could have heard you groaning, when you came to.. figured you'd keep your hands to yourself.. seeing as you didn't have any arms.. summoned a taxi..

She is manipulative, and may have even been aware of the life debt.. and been willing to risk involvement, in order to obtain affordable security.. ?

That works, I guess I will be introduced along side you, he wouldn't be too far from the woman he owes a debt to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Edgehawk said:

A Trandoshan life debt would be extremely valuable to my character...

I could have heard you groaning, when you came to.. figured you'd keep your hands to yourself.. seeing as you didn't have any arms.. summoned a taxi..

She is manipulative, and may have even been aware of the life debt.. and been willing to risk involvement, in order to obtain affordable security.. ?

Save the Wookie he’s after and you got two life debt minions!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hm, I think I might take this down and say that Giz believes that one of the contacts is a Weequay thug who hangs around in the lower levels with a few other assorted thugs. I haven't actually planned this eventuality so I'm quite excited to see what happens. 

(For my own tracking) I think there's currently 4 different tracks heading forwards now:

@SHADOWGUARD CHAMPION and @ExileofEnya, what are your current plans?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Rabobankrider said:

Hm, I think I might take this down and say that Giz believes that one of the contacts is a Weequay thug who hangs around in the lower levels with a few other assorted thugs. I haven't actually planned this eventuality so I'm quite excited to see what happens. 

(For my own tracking) I think there's currently 4 different tracks heading forwards now:

@SHADOWGUARD CHAMPION and @ExileofEnya, what are your current plans?

I’ll walk the streets looking for somewhere I can fight for money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SHADOWGUARD CHAMPION said:

I’ll walk the streets looking for somewhere I can fight for money.

"THIS UNIT REQUIRES CURRENCY!   I WILL PUNCH YOU FOR MONEY!  PLEASE DIRECT ME TO THE NEAREST LOCATION WHERE I CAN APPLY VIOLENCE FOR CREDITS!  YOUR COMPLIANCE IS EXPECTED AND APPRECIATED!"  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, KungFuFerret said:

"THIS UNIT REQUIRES CURRENCY!   I WILL PUNCH YOU FOR MONEY!  PLEASE DIRECT ME TO THE NEAREST LOCATION WHERE I CAN APPLY VIOLENCE FOR CREDITS!  YOUR COMPLIANCE IS EXPECTED AND APPRECIATED!"  

No need to be so dramatic, it’s more of a: “This unit desires enjoyment and currency. This unit’s proffered method of obtaining both is physical violence. This unit will pulverize you and turn you into a starch like substance if you fight this unit, your compliance is expected and appreciated. If you fail to meet this unit’s expectations, this unit will engage in what you meatbags term ‘fun’ and this unit will tear you limb from limb.” 

Hulk’s a very calm yet violent droid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly I've always said you have what's left over after spending whatever you start with. I think for this setting I will stick to this as characters are meant to be at the bottom of the food chain here, so you'd be mostly out of pocket (at least to start). Things like food and drink won't cost anything though unless it's a plot point like a fancy banquet so it won't be too bad. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/21/2018 at 5:37 PM, Rabobankrider said:

Hm, I think I might take this down and say that Giz believes that one of the contacts is a Weequay thug who hangs around in the lower levels with a few other assorted thugs. I haven't actually planned this eventuality so I'm quite excited to see what happens. 

(For my own tracking) I think there's currently 4 different tracks heading forwards now:

@SHADOWGUARD CHAMPION and @ExileofEnya, what are your current plans?

Ready when you are. I also have a rank in planetary piloting, so I can take the 3rd swoop.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I'll reiterate for the new people regarding the "base".  I, the player of Re'peek, don't really have any desire to "own" anything in the form of a base.  It's his simply based on his background making  the most sense.  As for the vehicles, as far as I'm concerned, you can say you already had one of them in your background, as they are supposed to be a group asset anyway.  Or, you can say you found an old junker somewhere on the property that is the "base".    Re'peek and I are pretty much of the same mindset when it comes to ownership of things.  This is mostly due to my personal dislike of tracking gear and stuff like that, so I try and outsource that as much as possible.  :D  As long as the number of vehicles match up, and the GM is cool with it, you can claim any of the base assets without any issue on my end.  Except the gualo noodles!  THOSE ARE MINE!! HANDS OFF! *puts postit note on noodle container with a picture of a cat on it*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...