Rabobankrider

Star Wars: Kings of Nar Shaddaa (OOC)

4 hours ago, KungFuFerret said:

So since the Lone Pilot is technically next in the rotation (at least I'm assuming so since Leto just went?), does that mean I'm up next, or did you want to post something for the pilot as he was roflstomped first?  :D 

Think you're up next now.

If so I guess Re'peek we'll make his way towards the nearest exit, once the blasters come out, his night of drinking and chatting is pretty much done.  :P  

How many movement actions will it take to get out of the bar from Re'peek's general location actually at the physical bar itself?

Edited by KungFuFerret

39 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

Guys, do you mind if I change the damaged received to going down at 0 and not past zero? It just simplifies things for me. 

Fine with me, I'm not picky!

Edit: Not sure if I understood correctly. Do you mean not past zero as in "-7 damage!" and move to "8/16 WT, eventually to, 0/16 WT" in your posts? Not knowing the npc stats/gear, I couldn't figure out the damage of the last post with the 3x initiative slots.

Edited by Vergence

9 hours ago, Tweedledope said:

Guys, I hate to do this, but I'm going to have to bail on the PBP. Work has not let up for me and I just don't have the time commitment I had previously. Terribly sorry. Feel free to NPC Seb or just blast his brains out. Sorry!!!

Thanks for what you offered to the narrative story dude. 

7 hours ago, Vergence said:

Thanks for what you offered to the narrative story dude. 

Yeah, you show up, tick off some Imperials, start a fight, and then leave.   Thanks a lot!!  :D  

JK, take care, and we will enjoy the aftermath of the bar brawl you instigated, I know Re'peek is happy with what's transpired so far.

On 13/01/2018 at 6:28 AM, Tweedledope said:

Guys, I hate to do this, but I'm going to have to bail on the PBP. Work has not let up for me and I just don't have the time commitment I had previously. Terribly sorry. Feel free to NPC Seb or just blast his brains out. Sorry!!!

Good luck with work dude and take care out there!

Shame we didn't get more time to roleplay together but it was great playing with you. 

@SHADOWGUARD CHAMPION   So, did your PC just smash his way outside of the club into the open area where I assume the rest of us are, and then proceed to say "Hello, don't mess with me or I will pulp you"   ??      Because if so:

1. Awesome :D   and 

2. I ask for reactionary purposes in my follow up post.