Rabobankrider

Star Wars: Kings of Nar Shaddaa (OOC)

@Edgehawk, just to let you know the couriers wouldn't have been able to put a tracker on your truck, so the trackers would only have been hidden in the box. 

Ok! If you guys want to narrate going to the new temporary accomodation either @Edgehawk and/or @AdvocatXD can narrate what it looks like. Don't forget you haven't had much money to do it up though. ?

13 hours ago, Shlambate said:

I think it’s literally one room. Usshkr had to turn away while Het was changing. So like it’s a bed or two a couch some chairs a table a mirror and a chest.

Is that right @Edgehawk?

Edgehawk

Returning to her sparse tenement, she immediately begins rummaging through a large trunk, filled with an assortment of costumes and props.. corsets and bustles, hosiery and headpieces.. 

She is without modesty, and the tiny apartment has no room for it, in any case. Nevertheless, the Trandoshan averts his gaze, as she strips and garbs herself like the ringmistress at some Ryn circus...

In a corner, there is a small table with a mirror and an unlikely quantity of makeup and costume jewelry. 

(So yeah, basically just a room, though Shura probably has an adjoining room in the same apartment, maybe a shared refresher).

1 hour ago, Rabobankrider said:

Not a problem.

I will take this moment to say ooc to the main group that my intentions is for you guys to face off against the Duros at some point. This would give you a good opportunity to meet up and complete the group. :)

All fair and good but to quote Genji 

@AdvocatXD and @Edgehawk You two lived in the apartment for longer, All I'm describing is Usshkr's Couch.

@Stormbourne, unfortunately from what I've seen in the book only the successes can be used to recover 1 strain each. You're going to need some medical attention when the others have a chance. 

@Tramp Graphics, running as you are it will take you maybe five minutes or so. There is only 1 route back the way you came however. 

I spoke to @CathyKitten who did say that they were considering returning to the campaign, a while ago, but unfortunately has not followed up on this or responded to my messages. As a result I am proceeding on the assumption that she isn't coming back. 

@Lotr_Nerd, are you still active? I haven't heard anything from you for a while. 

5 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

@Stormbourne, unfortunately from what I've seen in the book only the successes can be used to recover 1 strain each. You're going to need some medical attention when the others have a chance. 

@Tramp Graphics, running as you are it will take you maybe five minutes or so. There is only 1 route back the way you came however. 

I spoke to @CathyKitten who did say that they were considering returning to the campaign, a while ago, but unfortunately has not followed up on this or responded to my messages. As a result I am proceeding on the assumption that she isn't coming back. 

@Lotr_Nerd, are you still active? I haven't heard anything from you for a while. 

me thinks you posted in the wrong thread rabo

@Shlambate, cool, well if one of the players wants to try their hand at medicine they can try a medicine check. Failing that it's reasonable to assume that @AdvocatXD or @Edgehawk remember how to contact the doctor who helped you beforehand. 

@AdvocatXD unfortunately Jex was one of the characters who died in the explosion back at the house. If you want to try doing the medicine check yourself it's an average difficulty. I'll say you have enough loose supplies and stuff lying around the apartment for this check without having to increase the difficulty. 

@TheMitchMan18, I really do need to hear something from you in the next couple of days if you are going to remain in the campaign. 

On ‎10‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 2:18 PM, Rabobankrider said:

@Shlambate, cool, well if one of the players wants to try their hand at medicine they can try a medicine check. Failing that it's reasonable to assume that @AdvocatXD or @Edgehawk remember how to contact the doctor who helped you beforehand. 

@AdvocatXD unfortunately Jex was one of the characters who died in the explosion back at the house. If you want to try doing the medicine check yourself it's an average difficulty. I'll say you have enough loose supplies and stuff lying around the apartment for this check without having to increase the difficulty. 

Oh... okay. :mellow:

Wish me luck.

Edited by AdvocatXD