Rabobankrider

Star Wars: Kings of Nar Shaddaa (OOC)

You know what? Just leave him in there.

I already posted what Shura thought of him and what she thought we should do with him.

Besides, this might add more comedic value to the story line:

• Hettie's like: "There's been enough death for today." So she stuns him.
  • Then we decide to 'spare his life' and throw him in a dumpster for someone to find.
  • Then we all realized we accidentally threw him in a trash compactor.
  • Oops.

What do you think?

Edited by AdvocatXD

I personally don't mind leaving him there. We robbed him of everything but the clothes on his back.

I'm more concerned about another place to base while we get the carbines, the launcher, and whatever missiles are left sold or used for trade.

Edited by satkaz

I vote we pack up quickly and make for the apartment first. Its too dangerous right now to be out in the open for too long. Someone's bound to have heard the firefight and sent word about it. We can worry about all the other stuff later. Also, we could check over the comlink on the way to safety.

Edited by AdvocatXD

You can do an average perception with a boost as you are looking for something specific. 

Also I think @TheMitchMan18 is not coming back, so @SithArissa, it's now up to what you want to do with your business with the Duros. I'm also thinking that it would help if ic you had at least a tenuous link with one member of the group. That gives them a reason to find you and/or you trying to reach out to them. The choice of who that is and why is up to you lot. :)

Nobodys backstories seem to gel well with mine at a glance. 

Only things I can think of are:

@satkaz When you did eventually get your lovers body to a doctor/mortician it was Dashtha's parents or herself?

@Shlambate Some of your previous 'jobs' were delivering subjects or spice samples to Dashtha for her research? 

Anyone else has a good idea tho, all ears. 

16 hours ago, SithArissa said:

Nobodys backstories seem to gel well with mine at a glance. 

Only things I can think of are:

@satkaz When you did eventually get your lovers body to a doctor/mortician it was Dashtha's parents or herself?

@Shlambate Some of your previous 'jobs' were delivering subjects or spice samples to Dashtha for her research? 

Anyone else has a good idea tho, all ears. 

Unfortunately, that happened off Nar Shaddaa, unless the parents were also off-planet.

17 hours ago, Rabobankrider said:

You can do an average perception with a boost as you are looking for something specific. 

Also I think @TheMitchMan18 is not coming back, so @SithArissa, it's now up to what you want to do with your business with the Duros. I'm also thinking that it would help if ic you had at least a tenuous link with one member of the group. That gives them a reason to find you and/or you trying to reach out to them. The choice of who that is and why is up to you lot. :)

Perception [Tracking]: 3eA+2eD+1eB 1 success, 1 advantage
a-s-s.pnga-s.pnga-a.pngd-f-f.pngd-f-th.pngb-s-a.png

Looks like there's one in the boxes, and matches the one @Edgehawk found?

3 minutes ago, SithArissa said:

I guess your character and mine know each other from past dealings. Are you all crit'ed to heck atm? Maybe you need a house visit on the quiet?

Yes he is currently suffering 4 crits and 18/20 wounds he is not in the best shape. A doctors visit could be arranged.

Edited by Shlambate

11 minutes ago, Shlambate said:

Yes he is currently suffering 4 crits and 18/20 wounds he is not in the best shape. A doctors visit could be arranged.

As long as you are fine with someone who was.... working...... towards a licence, but didn't quite get there........