Rabobankrider

Star Wars: Kings of Nar Shaddaa (OOC)

Funny enough, that reaction of Re'peek's was inspired by a different character named Leto.  If any of you have watched Season 2 of Sense8, you will know the scene I'm talking about :D   Just not THAT over the top, but close.  

On 1/2/2018 at 2:58 PM, Vergence said:

I believe we never had the whole party confirm on those subjects. @Rodfrey is welcome to toss input too.

The last idea floating is 3x Starhawk Speeder Bike with Sidecar with Maneuvering Thrusters and one A-A5m Emergency Response Vehicle (attachments open to driver choice).

@Rodfrey, Re'peek, and Leto have bikes but, Leto decided to walk in his first post.

The speeder truck is the party resource meant to drive the entire party around. However, I think Seb created his character with the plan to drive the truck before the party knew we had a PC playing a Driver Tree. Since Seb's gone anyway, not sure how we will work the speeder truck out. If the group hide-out is still the rundown warehouse concept, maybe its buried somewhere forgotten in the garage? Or @Rodfrey already has the truck?

Not sure when @Rabobankrider wanted to introduce the drive character.

Ok, is there anything else anyone wants to say of significance before we screen wipe to the hideout?  I mean, barring GM involvement of further complications, this feels like a good time to just transition to the hideout and continue socializing there.

Ok @KungFuFerret: You know Danjo is son of Malto, that he spends most of his time drinking, gambling and sleeping his way across the upper sectors of Nar Shadda, only to descend to the lower levels when him and his cronies look to pick a fight. You also know when he does work he buys and distributes weapons around the planet, and still works closely with his Dad. Your setback is some important missed information that I will be disclosing eventually :P 

Well I'm currently seeing a list of possible plot hooks we could follow.  This is just me spitballing of course, so take it all with a grain of salt, but:

1. Try to immediately fill the vacuum left by the Gank Murder Squad killing the Duros.

2. Try and hunt down Danjo, as we have something of a pattern of behavior for him that we could exploit for revenge/personal profit.  (And I will be posting the info Re'peek knows ICly in a few hours, when I get home from work.)

3. Try and pull some heists/cons/robberies with our talents, specifically a few that might need someone impersonating an Imperial Officer, since we have an oh-so-handy Imperial Officer Badge (innocent whistle) 

4. I believe someone wanted to start a drug cartel, ala Breaking Bad

5.  ????    

I'm fine with any and all, but I do have a fun little kernel of an idea for Danjo brewing, and of course, the "lets steal stuff" is basically what I built Re'peek to do.   And we can totally pursue multiple courses of advancement at once, so if anyone else has other ideas for ways to go, feel free to chime in.   

I personally think we're a little too green to try and suddenly fill the Duros vacuum, since our PC's literally only met a few hours ago.   But I think we've got some fun leads to build up as we get more XP, to take on that role if we wish.

I personally like to GM a bit of a sandbox campaign for these things, so I will respond effectively to whatever the overarching goal is for the group. I'd personally recommend IC characters taking this chance to discuss what they actually want to do. I'm sure Munch will be able to make some suggestions around that. 

16 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

I personally like to GM a bit of a sandbox campaign for these things, so I will respond effectively to whatever the overarching goal is for the group. I'd personally recommend IC characters taking this chance to discuss what they actually want to do. I'm sure Munch will be able to make some suggestions around that. 

I agree, just trying to get the OOC gears rolling about specific directions.  Because Re'peek's player is more than happy to help setup some kind of assassination of Danjo if that's the way things pan out.  However ICly, Re'peek has just met these guys, so he's less inclined :D  

Well, I was thinking that dealing with Danjo is something the group can't reach immediately for whatever reason, since that would practically push Jace out fairly quickly. The group would have to work to make a name before starting to consider stuff like assassination.

Also helps Jace fall deeper and deeper into Nar Shaddaa :o.

Edited by satkaz