Rabobankrider

Star Wars: Kings of Nar Shaddaa (OOC)

Dark Side Points: 2

Light Side Points: 5

Edited by Rabobankrider

Ok so refresh my memory, which PC's are actually old acquaintances on Nar Shadda from years ago?   I don't remember anyone ever fleshing that out specifically.  Would be good to know since people are showing up inside, if Re'peek knows them from his childhood. 

3 hours ago, KungFuFerret said:

Ok so refresh my memory, which PC's are actually old acquaintances on Nar Shadda from years ago?   I don't remember anyone ever fleshing that out specifically.  Would be good to know since people are showing up inside, if Re'peek knows them from his childhood. 

I recall Leto and Jace were part of the same gang at one point, so it's probably those two. Jex sort of knows Jace because Jace dated his College friend, so that rules him out from being part of the gang in the old days. Sebrungo is sort of a newcomer as well, not to Nar Shaada but it's possible he knows you guys from tuning up your vehicles. No clue about HU-1K, although he and Seb may know each-other possibly.

Edited by ExileofEnya

Hm, if the newcomers are at the front, Jace wouldn't have seen or heard them...unless he'd be already sneaking around and was at the right moment to hear them.

Probably need a DP to see if one of those guys is the target. And then we can start things off with a bang, I'm guessing.

Edited by satkaz

3 minutes ago, Vergence said:

I think the Duros would be new for Jace too as they’ve recently allied.

Was talking about the bunch of newcomers that cheered for the Empire. Unless those two are the same group.

I'd say they are 'conventiantly' located within sight or hearing of all the PC's :P The Duros's are in a different section while the patriots are in the main room I'd say. Average perception (or underworld for the Duros) can reveal some bits and pieces about anyone of particular interest to you guys.