GammoPiggy

50 Point Scum

Hello. My Scum List consists of 2 x TLT Y-Wings with Unhinged Astromech. Now I used to fly Dengar but I am looking to switch it up. I need some ideas for the other 50. (and please don't comment with Another 2 x TLT Y-Wings) :( Cheers Guys.  Sorry for posting in the paint forum.

There are some really good Asajj builds out there for 50 points.  I'd look that way.  She has plenty of hull, can stress and tractor people, Latts can be a pain to aces as a passenger.  I'd look something like this  (obviously plenty of variables.)

Asajj with expertise, latts, glitterstim, shadow caster, gyro targeting.

I personally would go for a Firespray. I haven't flown the lancer myself but from the reports I red it seems more point efficient than the Firespray. So the lancer is most likely the better choice. 

Nevertheless, for 50pts you get a good Kath or Boba to get close and personal. You also have two arcs, although you lack the built-in stress and tractor mechanics.

Just one example starting point: Kath gives you an extra die in your rear arc, pair that with fearlessness and tail gunner for 5 die and maybe + 1 hit at range 1, plus 1 less evade, not too bad imo. That's at 41pts, so plenty of space left to go. 

A pair of Black Sun Aces.

(50)

Black Sun Ace (25) - Kihraxz
Deadeye (0), Cruise Missiles (2), Black Market Slicer Tools (0), Vaksai (0), Guidance Chips (0), Munitions Failsafe (0)

Black Sun Ace (25) - Kihraxz
Deadeye (0), Cruise Missiles (2), Black Market Slicer Tools (0), Vaksai (0), Guidance Chips (0), Munitions Failsafe (0)

or Asajj as pointed out above:

(50)

•Asajj Ventress (50) - Lancer-class Pursuit Craft
Veteran Instincts (1), •Latts Razzi (2), Glitterstim (2), Scavenger Crane (2), Shadow Caster (3), Countermeasures (3)

I second a Kath. This is one of my favorite lists. Opponent choosing proper target priority is near impossible.

Firespray-31: · Kath Scarlet (38)
     Veteran Instincts (1)
     Heavy Laser Cannon (7)
     · Dengar (3)
Y-Wing: Syndicate Thug (18)
     Twin Laser Turret (6)
     Unhinged Astromech (1)
Y-Wing: Syndicate Thug (18)
     Twin Laser Turret (6)
     Unhinged Astromech (1)
-- TOTAL ------- 99/100p. --