Sign in to follow this  
Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun

The Other Disney Franchise

5 hours ago, Robin Graves said:

That reminds me: Do they have Ghost Rider back to?

I have no idea. Who even had those rights? Which brings me to my question: what happens to X-Men dark Phoenix now that Disney has those rights? Does Disney Finish it? Or is filming all ready done? Does anyone know? It's totally possible I just missed something though...

7 hours ago, RocketDarth said:

I have no idea. Who even had those rights? Which brings me to my question: what happens to X-Men dark Phoenix now that Disney has those rights? Does Disney Finish it? Or is filming all ready done? Does anyone know? It's totally possible I just missed something though...

To quote Deapool: "These timelines are so confusing!"

Yeah I have no idea either. Hopefully Marvel will start doing Fantastic four comics again, and with a bit of luck I'll get some FF based set for Marvel Dice Masters.

The Battle of New York: An 'Avengers' Oral History

Zak Penn (writer): I was officially attached to The Avengers in 2006, although we had been kicking around the idea since 2003. For me, it was a four-year process. During that time, my job was to keep an eye on all the other movies, write in stuff that could be set up and paid off, and with the help of the Marvel executives, create an overarching story or a bible for the five movies, so we would know where we were going and where The Avengers would be. We didn’t want to be stuck in the end with a bunch of characters we didn’t want to use. Or not having set up certain characters.

Why the **** didn't they do that with Star Wars Episodes 7, 8, and 9, instead of just allowing Rian Johnson free reign and the ability obliterate everything built up in 7 and previous episodes?