Jarval

French Silencer spoilers

8 minutes ago, RStan said:

Maybe the future RZ-2 Resistance A-Wing expansion? (Besides VI Kylo Silencer)

if we don't get the RZ-2 I will probably melt my collection down.

I don't care how good/bad it is... I'm buying 6-10 of them. 

Edited by Wiredin

Sorry to interrupt all your interceptor drooling (or whining from some well known avatars), but these kind of leaks before official sale starts probably makes it highly unlikely Disney shares any valuable plot info with FFG before upcoming SW films. So more random greek-letter/colour novice+veteran+leader+ace instead of real names and stuff like Strikers w/o bombs, U-wings w/o ion cannon and K-2SO not existing at all.

2 minutes ago, Managarmr said:

Sorry to interrupt all your interceptor drooling (or whining from some well known avatars), but these kind of leaks before official sale starts probably makes it highly unlikely Disney shares any valuable plot info with FFG before upcoming SW films. So more random greek-letter/colour novice+veteran+leader+ace instead of real names and stuff like Strikers w/o bombs, U-wings w/o ion cannon and K-2SO not existing at all.

pretty sure even without leaks:

Strikes still wouldn't have bombs

U-Wings wouldn't have side firing ion cannons

K2S0 might exsist

Silencer still wouldn't have missiles. 

Just now, Managarmr said:

I also don‘t like it (at least my rational part because who am I kidding). But we know that Wave13 is released before the movie anyway, so I doubt it matters here.

You are right though that Disney won‘t have reason to change their caution which gave us random greek pilots in the first place

5 minutes ago, FTS Gecko said:

Two Delta x7's should do the trick.  Impeccable blockers, and absolute pains to get rid of.

A PS1 3/3/3/3 delta is 28pt with 2 actions per turn

A low PS silencer, also basically 3/3/3/3 will probably be less, right? With way better upgrade slots. Maybe triple Silencer is what we should really be scared of?

1 minute ago, Managarmr said:

You're right, I'm sure FFG will lose the Star Wars license right after they yank the rights from LEGO because of all of their "leaks" as well. 

Seriously?  Some french guy posted pictures of some cardboard from a toy spaceship that is coming out next week.  It's not like they spoiled that Kylo and Rey are cousins or anything.

5 minutes ago, Managarmr said:

With an official release date between 3 and 10 days from now (some countries get it this Friday, some on the following), I doubt that this leak really affects anything as the pilots and upgrades were started to be worked on at least 18 months ago. If it were an internal FFG leak (like the FAQ) then it would be a problem.

2 minutes ago, GreenDragoon said:

A low PS silencer, also basically 3/3/3/3 will probably be less, right? With way better upgrade slots. Maybe triple Silencer is what we should really be scared of?

The PS4 is 26 points, so a PS4 with CD and AT will cost the same as a PS1 defender.

3 minutes ago, GreenDragoon said:

Someone in here said the cheap Silencer is 26 points.  The issue is that without the free Evade that thing is going to be super squishy, just like the pre-title defenders were.  They won't hit any harder, but they'll die a lot faster.

1 minute ago, HolySorcerer said:

Someone in here said the cheap Silencer is 26 points.  The issue is that without the free Evade that thing is going to be super squishy, just like the pre-title defenders were.  They won't hit any harder, but they'll die a lot faster.

But what if you put 7 points of awesome upgrades on 3 of them?

FCS, AT, optics/PA

Now they hit harder, live longer out of arc, and also kturn as free as defenders

12 minutes ago, Managarmr said:

LOL...

Disney is surely out of their mind now that the crux of their much secretive plot is out! The DIAL of the TIE Silencer is a key to such mysteries as "Who are Rey's parents?" "Why did Luke hide away?" or "What's up with Snoke?"

Just now, RufusDaMan said:

LOL...

Disney is surely out of their mind now that the crux of their much secretive plot is out! The DIAL of the TIE Silencer is a key to such mysteries as "Who are Rey's parents?" "Why did Luke hide away?" or "What's up with Snoke?"

You missed the point. It‘s not about the dial but eg pilot names

Just now, GreenDragoon said:

You missed the point. It‘s not about the dial but eg pilot names

I believe spoilery ships wouldn't be scheduled to released before the movie drops.

If for example Kylo, Poe or Rey switched sides, I'm pretty sure that pilot (if at all) would be released much later.

And god forbid we would learn the name of some secondary character before they get their 1.5 lines in the movie.

Like seriously...

IF FFG got correct information for their ships (which they don't... hence botched releases)

And a leak came from a ship that features in a movie we have yet to see

And that specific ship had some named pilots that are somewhat related to the story (at this point, it's pretty much guaranteed that major spoilers are not in the release)

Would it really ruin ANYONE's experience of Rogue One to have a Chirrut Imwe crew card 3 weeks before the movie drops?

Like what information could you decipher from that? This character might be in this ship, if he didn't get cut. I guess I know too much about the plot now. FILM RUINED.

2 minutes ago, HolySorcerer said:

"Blackout" is Rey's father!

And his name tells the story of why she was abandoned!

1 minute ago, Kaptin Krunch said:

All of the pilot names were revealed by FFG in their wave 13 announcement article...

That‘s completely irrelevant. Disney knows that FFG will reveal information both intentionally and unintentionally before Disney wants them to, so they limit the information to bare necessities.

but we‘re talking about a what-if where FFG gets to know more details. No matter how little it will happen, that chance gets only decreased by such ‚leaks‘

25 minutes ago, Managarmr said:

I would argue that Lego leaks are a lot worse.  These leaks happen 2-3 weeks before the movie, where we were introduced to gold robe snoke months ago.  With something as big as Star Wars, leaks are going to happen, and I don’t think FFG has done a bad job at all at causing them to happen.

ffg cant spoil what they dont know.

The ship frame and its main focus is common knowledge. We've known of the Silencer long LONG before the ffg article, we just didnt know its actual name other than "kylo's tie" until shortly before the ffg article.

If they actually had spoilers so they could make things for the game proper, Uwing would have a 270 degree firing arc (-1 die in side arcs to represent its a gunner and not a main cannon?), k2s0 would be a pilot/crew, striker would have a bomb and not be super nimble, poe would have been PS9 from the get-go, and we probably would have gotten "Heroes of the Resistance" either at release of TFA or shortly after rather than a long time later with "reflects what happened in the movie" abilities/cards

27 minutes ago, HolySorcerer said:

I prefer to compare the PS6 pilots. A Glaive with X7 clocks in at 32 points. The PS6 Silencer (reportedly) costs 28, so you can give it AT and FCS to get to the same 32 points, so now both ships have dual actions, one defensive and one offensive, with the added Silencer defense at range 3.

Edited by darthlurker

39 minutes ago, FTS Gecko said:

Two Delta x7's should do the trick.  Impeccable blockers, and absolute pains to get rid of.

My thought was one delta and one linked HLC Gunboat.  Gives you some punch with a bit of staying power, and some staying power with a bit of punch, to balance with ASPTL Kylo.