HLC - 7
XG1 title - 1
=28

Nu Squadron Gunboat - 18
HLC - 7
XG1 title - 1
Linked battery - 2
= 28

Add in LRS on each Gunboat, change 1 Gunboat from HLC to Mangler to allow title on Kylo, both Gunboats have Linked batteries, have a bid, and have an easy way to proc crits for Kylo's ability. 

Edited by RStan

1 minute ago, Goseki1 said:

Kylo Ren - 35
Push the Limit - 3
Advanced Sensors - 3
Autothrusters - 2
Primed Thrusters - 1
= 44

Nu Squadron Gunboat - 18
HLC - 7
XG1 title - 1
=28

Nu Squadron Gunboat - 18
HLC - 7
XG1 title - 1
Linked battery - 2
= 28

i would switch one to mangler for the crit generation to trigger kylo's ability. That way you can add the title to kylo as well for that one time you blank out your defensive roll and need to stay alive

3 minutes ago, Goseki1 said:

Kylo Ren - 35
Push the Limit - 3
Advanced Sensors - 3
Autothrusters - 2
Primed Thrusters - 1
= 44

Nu Squadron Gunboat - 18
HLC - 7
XG1 title - 1
=28

Nu Squadron Gunboat - 18
HLC - 7
XG1 title - 1
Linked battery - 2
= 28

This is basically the list I'm going to run, except change Primed Thrusters for Pattern Analyzer and title on Kylo, swap one HLC to Mangler (gotta generate those Kylo crits), and give both Gunboats LRS.

Edited by defkhan1

4 minutes ago, defkhan1 said:

This is basically the list I'm going to run, except change Primed Thrusters for Pattern Analyzer and title on Kylo, swap one HLC to Mangler (gotta generate those Kylo crits), and give both Gunboats LRS.

I'm more inclined to go with Primed Thrusters. Asajj is everywhere and Tactician triple Wookiee Gunships are too. We're in a stress meta and I think Primed will be better during this time. 

8 minutes ago, defkhan1 said:

Not interested in triggering his ability tbh. I'm not expecting gloom to get git much, he's there for his PS more than anything 

2 minutes ago, ficklegreendice said:

Eh, while I like that blackout is a lot cheaper than ren (the ship loses a LOT of value at lower ps) I don't find it to be particularly monstrous

Quickdraw would slap any of these guys around

I wonder if a silencer with PtL, FCS and the new tech will be swanky enough to get out of QD's arc with double repositioning actions in the combat phase. At the very least it'll be interesting to try out.

The dial is decent, but I was hoping for at least a white k-turn or sloop (**** you jumpmaster).  Blackout might as well not have an ability, as "Situational Wedge" is laughably bad.  The EPT is straight up trash, they should have just given the Silencer the Evade action it deserved.  The Tech is interesting, but I think too expensive for what it does.

The ship looks usable, but not overly exciting.  Certainly not for $30.

1 minute ago, darthlurker said:

I wonder if a silencer with PtL, FCS and the new tech will be swanky enough to get out of QD's arc with double repositioning actions in the combat phase. At the very least it'll be interesting to try out.

Not against VI Quickdraw since he moves last and shoots first. You'd have to take TL as your action every time.

2 minutes ago, defkhan1 said:

Not against VI Quickdraw since he moves last and shoots first. You'd have to take TL as your action every time.

That probably won't be any good if QD is outside your arc because there's still this first part of that tech:

"When a ship inside your firing arc at range 1-2 becomes the active ship,"

I think it will be best on a VI, FCS Kylo to be at PS11, but for now I still think that PTL/Adv Sensors Kylo will be the superior version. 

Edited by RStan

The new tech could really use a high PS carrier, ideally with FCS

Could it be a choice for VI-QD with FCS? She doesn‘t really want to arcdodge though, and PA (and even SC) are still better. Then again keepind her shields longer is a good thing.

And Poe has CommRelay or Advanced optics, plus no FCS.

Lockdown would never spend her TL to arcdodge.

Crimsonleader (BSF) has no repositioning

Upsilon is too low PS

So which ships really do want to take this tech?

Just now, defkhan1 said:

As it works at range 1-2, if you get a range 3 initial exchange you could get the lock from FCS for when you close into range 1-2, and use the PtL/tech combo for either double repositioning, or single repositioning and a new target lock (assuming you focused in the activation phase).

1 minute ago, GreenDragoon said:

The new tech could really use a high PS carrier, ideally with FCS

Could it be a choice for VI-QD with FCS? She doesn‘t really want to arcdodge though, and PA (and even SC) are still better. Then again keepind her shields longer is a good thing.

And Poe has CommRelay or Advanced optics, plus no FCS.

Lockdown would never spend her TL to arcdodge.

Crimsonleader (BSF) has no repositioning

Upsilon is too low PS

So which ships really do want to take this tech?

Maybe the future RZ-2 Resistance A-Wing expansion? (Besides VI Kylo Silencer)

Edited by RStan

6 minutes ago, darthlurker said:

Without kylo Ren initiative, it won't

And it'll still be a crappton more expensive

1 minute ago, Kieransi said:

I think that would require a redesign of the card template. Not that it's impossible we'd ever see that.

If they are that afraid of making the symbols smaller or tighter then they could have included that on the title.  All TIEs should have access to the evade action.  Full stop.