Jarval

French Silencer spoilers

Current translations, not my work. 

Blackout

When attacking, if the attack is obstructed, the defender rolls 2 fewer evade dice (to a minimum of 0).

Tech

When a ship inside your firing arc at range 1-2 becomes the active ship, you can remove your own target lock on the attacker and make a free boost or barrel roll if you you have it in your action bar.

EPT

Small ship only

Action: assign 1 evade token to your ship for each asteroid at range 1, up to a maximum of 2

12 minutes ago, Jarval said:

Tech

When a ship inside your firing arc at range 1-2 becomes the active ship, you can remove your own target lock on the attacker and make a free boost or barrel roll if you you have it in your action bar.

Wow.  This is seriously great with Fire Control System.  

man, blackout w/o trickshot will be unusual to see for sure.

4die attack and you are rolling 1 fewer rather than 1 extra (its not negating obstructed its negating it and taking another away as well)

Also the 4pt difference between kylo and blackout....i feel like ffg puts a ton of stock into kylo's ability even though A) requires a ship that doesnt want to be hit to get hit to use it and B) you have 0 control over who it goes to, which is the problem with the shuttle version.

Tech is weird imo. It feeds into FCS but unless you are in a very good spot i dont see it being THAT useful with the restriction of arcs on it. It does offer more actions w/o a stress though so theres that.
edit: oh, intensity lol. Burn the TL from FCS, roll/boost, get a focus/evade from intensity.

Edited by Vineheart01

1 minute ago, Lobokai said:

So is that 2 fewer instead of the normal rule of 1 more?... or is that “just” a net of agility -1?

net of -1

But now you can shoot an obstructed range3 shot as if it was unobstructed range 2. Which is pretty good actually. Even better with Trickshot, when an obstructed range3 turns into an unobstructed range 1 shot

3 minutes ago, ficklegreendice said:

Eh....

Think you'll still be better off with ptl Sensors to obstruct yourself and not run over the obstacle next round

For 3 points more, i agree, PTL is more versatile.  Still, Blackouts pilot ability turns trickshot into a  penalty, free bonus red dice.  Throw in advanced optics to bank a focus token and you can have a powerful flanker.