Captain Warden

Wave VII Pre-order available

1 hour ago, Church14 said:

It was between now and the heat-Death of the universe. I think we can now push it at least between now and the time the sun consumes the planet. Maybe even between now and the depletion of global oil reserves.

A little optimistic, are we?

I put my Chimaera on pre-order this past weekend, though I did so from my FLGS, rather than directly from Fantasy Flight.

17 minutes ago, Pervertious said:

I am still assuming this wave will not be out till some time January............ Sadly............. as I NEED THAT CHIMAERA and also Thrawn I guess.....

The last update we had was early 2018.

by definition, that’s january at the earliest

I don’t expect to see armada until a month or two after legion which I don’t expect until February. My best guess is armada wave 7 in March as the earliest date for release and possibly not until April.

Edited by ninclouse2000

55 minutes ago, Drasnighta said:

Do you have the actual history on that?

Someone with the inclination (not me) should go back through the forum and catalogue the data from all the woe-is-us threads on the forum. Then we might know what the projections have been,  and how long delayed the actual arrivals have been.

Well, I put my pre order in yesterday with the supplier (Boardgamesextras, UK) saying there's solid potential for them to arrive before Christmas, so I'm gonna hold out hope. It's what rebellions (and apparently FFG miniature games) are built on:D

If memory serves, didn't we have a similar carry-on last year and they did arrive on time? Or was that the year before?

2 hours ago, GammonLord said:

Well, I put my pre order in yesterday with the supplier (Boardgamesextras, UK) saying there's solid potential for them to arrive before Christmas, so I'm gonna hold out hope. It's what rebellions (and apparently FFG miniature games) are built on:D

If memory serves, didn't we have a similar carry-on last year and they did arrive on time? Or was that the year before?

Last year. The timeframe however, was short and tight on whether they would arrive on time with a massive delay for the corellian conflict box... but they were stated Christmas, and they made Christmas.. barely...

thd difference to this year, is this year we have been specifically told they were delayed and will arrive 2018 .

Edited by Drasnighta

36 minutes ago, Drasnighta said:

thd difference to this year, is this year we have been specifically told they were delayed and will arrive 2018 .

Aye, it doesn't look great... but there's a teeeeny twinkle of a chance! 

5 hours ago, GammonLord said:

b5f881488a98710f7aa38be0965b61e3dcbe5dc9

10 hours ago, Drasnighta said:

Last year. The timeframe however, was short and tight on whether they would arrive on time with a massive delay for the corellian conflict box... but they were stated Christmas, and they made Christmas.. barely...

Ugh i want another CC style release. That was SUCH a good way to get people playing. 

1 hour ago, dominosfleet said:

Ugh i want another CC style release. That was SUCH a good way to get people playing. 

Don’t we all, I’d like something set around the Rebels tv series or maybe Rogue One