Sign in to follow this  
gibby290

Blog/Fan sites

Hi guys,

Was wondering if there are great AH:LCG fan or blog sites out there that talk news and strategy/deckbuilding?  There are many great ones for LotR:LCG (Beorn, Tales of Cards, etc), but I haven't found a great one for AH:LCG.  Any suggestions?

Gibby

Well, before others see this and a  wave of shameless self-promotion hits, I'll list off the ones that I am aware of.   I don't have a dog in any of these fights, so hopefully it is objective.

Drawn to the Flame is by far my favorite, they have a link to their podcast in this forum somewhere, probably still on this page.   They have a FB page too I think but I've never been on it.   They do pack/player card reviews, news, character overviews, that sort of thing.

Arkham DB is mostly for deckbuilding, but it's a useful resource to look up cards on too.  It's a handy tool, but it's sort of hit-or-miss whether anybody will comment on your deck or not.

the similar, Card Game DB also has an arkham page.   You're probably familiar with that from LOTR: LCG.

Whisperer in Darkness  is another podcast, also links in this forum somewhere.   You'll see it now that you know what to look for.

Board Game Geek  has an arkham page that has a pretty active community,  it's a nice forum-based site.

FFG's site,  that is to say:  here, is not to be discounted either.

Team Covenant sometimes does Arkham stuff on their youtube channel.   Pretty infrequent in terms of content, but what they do have is good quality.

On 11/28/2017 at 8:11 AM, awp832 said:

Well, before others see this and a  wave of shameless self-promotion hits, I'll list off the ones that I am aware of.   I don't have a dog in any of these fights, so hopefully it is objective.

Drawn to the Flame is by far my favorite, they have a link to their podcast in this forum somewhere, probably still on this page.   They have a FB page too I think but I've never been on it.   They do pack/player card reviews, news, character overviews, that sort of thing.

Arkham DB is mostly for deckbuilding, but it's a useful resource to look up cards on too.  It's a handy tool, but it's sort of hit-or-miss whether anybody will comment on your deck or not.

the similar, Card Game DB also has an arkham page.   You're probably familiar with that from LOTR: LCG.

Whisperer in Darkness  is another podcast, also links in this forum somewhere.   You'll see it now that you know what to look for.

Board Game Geek  has an arkham page that has a pretty active community,  it's a nice forum-based site.

FFG's site,  that is to say:  here, is not to be discounted either.

Team Covenant sometimes does Arkham stuff on their youtube channel.   Pretty infrequent in terms of content, but what they do have is good quality.

gotta love Arkham DB. they got some interesting decks on that site.