Sign in to follow this  
XTrueFinale

L5R Miniatures game

Having to assemble miniatures has turned me off on a lot of miniatures games. Minor damage to my hands makes assembling them difficult and painting impossible.

It's why I won't touch Legions but will buy everything Imperial Assault. I'd love to see something like IA for L5R.

I subscribed to the L5R minicrate.  I'm excited to see what they end up doing.  Maybe it's financially irresponsible on me to do right before Christmas, but I love painting models and I want to encourage the development of L5R models.

30 minutes ago, phillos said:

I subscribed to the L5R minicrate.  I'm excited to see what they end up doing.  Maybe it's financially irresponsible on me to do right before Christmas, but I love painting models and I want to encourage the development of L5R models.

I'm in the same boat.  I already have a ton of the old Clan War minis for gaming models but that Yokuni was so sweet looking I couldn't resist.

I love that Kaito Kosori is getting so much love considering she's a new character.  Also I really love the way Tomonatsu looks.  I guess it's sort of fitting that the Crab character they chose to honor in this way is already dead in the story. 

I'm pretty hyped to get these.  I hope they keep doing it.

Edited by phillos