Astech

FFG Is Being Nice!

42 minutes ago, Marinealver said:

Interesting, but I am trying to think of cases where you would want 3 or even 6 trajectory simulators. FFG could have just given us 2 and we would be good. The Resistance Bomber doesn't have that high of a squadron point cost where you could put 2 in a decent list.

Honestly it isn't when FFG only puts a copy of said popular upgrade (such as autothrusters) in a ship that people call it stingy. It is when they only put 1 upgrade such as comes relay especially when it is likely there would already be multiple ships that would use the upgrade.

Put your triple wardens back to good use. 

Im general allows for more free copies to float around for trading/secondary market.

4 minutes ago, FlyingAnchors said:

Upgrade bars are to cluttered these days....

I was thinking of the ghost upgrade bar with it's sensor slot, but my mind said "that's the warden upgrade bar!"....:wacko:

Sigh, I need more Turkey, or coffee, or sleep.

The Jumpmaster 5k now has plenty of room, althouogh it can't take the kill your friends droid.

Man that would have been so OP if Jumpmasters can now destroy their own ships.:P

Just now, Marinealver said:

The Jumpmaster 5k now has plenty of room, althouogh it can't take the kill your friends droid.

Man that would have been so OP if Jumpmasters can now destroy their own ships.:P

probably why they didn't add the slots back with the title......

Could you imagine deadeye scout with this and a swarm of 5 deadman Zs? would be brutal. 

19 hours ago, Marinealver said:

Honestly it isn't when FFG only puts a copy of said popular upgrade (such as autothrusters) in a ship that people call it stingy. It is when they only put 1 upgrade such as comes relay especially when it is likely there would already be multiple ships that would use the upgrade.

Well, comms relay is unique in that two ships in the TFA core set really want it as well.