Veldrin

Resistance Bomber article dropped, or launched...

"With a single shot from Starkiller Base, the First Order destroyed the Republic capital of Hosnian Prime, along with four other planets in the Hosnian system. Countless lives were lost as the First Order declared war on the Republic and the freedoms it represented."

I had no idea this happened in the movie. I knew they shot a planet, but I didn't know why, or that it was a Republic planet, much less the capital.

14 minutes ago, BadMotivator said:

And range 1 no less. Space guppy can wait till Poe's dead.

that's range 2.... it would be range 1 if you were measuring from the models cannons, but from the base it's range 2.

Just goes to show how massive the silencer is.

12 minutes ago, Reiver said:

They just released a Comm Relay that's usable by more ships, with a more versatile token, for a whole point cheaper.

What were they thinking? :o 

Because banking an evade token is more valuable than banking a focus token.  This card is exactly what I was expecting, Comm Relay but one point cheaper.

20 minutes ago, Koing907 said:

"With a single shot from Starkiller Base, the First Order destroyed the Republic capital of Hosnian Prime, along with four other planets in the Hosnian system. Countless lives were lost as the First Order declared war on the Republic and the freedoms it represented."

I had no idea this happened in the movie. I knew they shot a planet, but I didn't know why, or that it was a Republic planet, much less the capital.

Yea. That’s why all the “this is just like episode 4!” nonsense is nonsense. FO crushes it!

18 minutes ago, Hooba Jooba said:

So trajectory simulator just got rid of the only 'good enough'punisher pilot Deathrain making his pilot ability pretty much null... Nice

His pilot ability is a may, the system slot is a may as well, more options to drop your bombs is great and so are free barrel rolls before you move each turn. 

50 minutes ago, Veldrin said:

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2017/11/22/turn-the-tide-of-battle/

Trajecory Simulator just made Scum Nym back into the way he was with Genius.... well, almost

Yeah not even close.  it replaces adv sensors, which means none of the just "3 straight and br the right way" shenanigans. It trades pick and judge your move and range carefully for a lot wider potential threat radius...

2 minutes ago, SEApocalypse said:

His pilot ability is a may, the system slot is a may as well, more options to drop your bombs is great and so are free barrel rolls before you move each turn. 

Ya, but it gets rid of his uniqueness, something the Imperials are severely lacking

23 minutes ago, Hooba Jooba said:

So trajectory simulator just got rid of the only 'good enough'punisher pilot Deathrain making his pilot ability pretty much null... Nice

Deathrain does it without using up a system slot, and using a 1 forward template, with a free barrel roll.

Edited by Koing907

1 minute ago, Hooba Jooba said:

Ya, but it gets rid of his uniqueness, something the Imperials are severely lacking

Uniquiless is worthless when you need more options to use the bomblet effective. Having the option to cover R2+R3 or R1+R2(well, most of it) is good. 

Edited by SEApocalypse

10 minutes ago, Hooba Jooba said:

No it doesn't, it leaves him exactly where he was post genius nerf, more dropping options than nym with free action economy for it as well. If you throw at 5 straight there is a "donut hole". Deathrain fills it if he wants too.

Also you missed this complaint boat a couple of waves ago with constible zuivo

Edited by Ralgon

1 hour ago, HolySorcerer said:

Because banking an evade token is more valuable than banking a focus token.  This card is exactly what I was expecting, Comm Relay but one point cheaper.

How do you figure banking an evade is better than banking a focus?
You can just as easily focus first, evade later, as you can the other way around.