drail14me

Wave XII release on Dec 7?

9 minutes ago, PanchoX1 said:

if it is the 7th, I would think the status would have been upgraded to shipping now. Or at least it will be in the next 24 hrs.

It is a little odd; the did an update of the Upcoming page today; some Legion stuff moved to the Printer, a bunch of roleplaying stuff is now On the Boat, but no changes to the X-Wing stuff.

But then some stuff has been jumping around a bit. That said, recent average "On the Boat" to "In Stores Now" time for Star Wars stuff is about 50 days, and Waves XII & XIII have been there for 48 days; so it isn't too crazy.

[Edit: plus the stuff that moved to "Shipping Now" today is all set for release in the next week.]

Edited by Grumbleduke

1 minute ago, Alpha Xg1 said:

^ ROFL!!!!

"But Mummy!!! These are all Star Wars and Gunboats!!! What happened to our presents???"

"Ask your father, dear..."

:D:D:D

My Kid wouldn't be asking what happened...

He'd be running around the house making Pew-Pew Noises and TIE screams...

7 minutes ago, Drasnighta said:

My Kid wouldn't be asking what happened...

He'd be running around the house making Pew-Pew Noises and TIE screams...

Sure when he does it he’s “playing”, when I do it I’m “disturbing the peace”, and “causing a domestic dispute”. I CAN PLAY WITH TOY SPACESHIPS IN COSTUME ON MY FRONT LAWN CHAD AND LAURA!!!!

;)

(and yes that’s a joke, and no I don’t do that. Also chad and Laura are fictitious but there nice people... I think.)