werdnaegni

Legends of the Alliance - IA App Coming Soon

14 minutes ago, blackflow said:

1 campaign ? that's kind of sad :/

1. It's free. (I expect some of what will be in the further updates will be paid for but other stuff will be free too) 

2.  It's an app - that means it will be updated.

3. Just in general, not directed at you: but do people actually read the announcement articles? 

3 minutes ago, blackflow said:

fair point, although they did develop it for over a year...hope it's long at least

It's five missions. From the announcement article. 

14 hours ago, Zrob314 said:

The app will already have the appropriate cards in it (it keeps track of your character's inventory, just like descent)

As far as I can tell from the Decent app it only has the titles of the cards. That does not make them playable.

24 minutes ago, Masterchiefspiff said:

1. It's free. (I expect some of what will be in the further updates will be paid for but other stuff will be free too) 

2.  It's an app - that means it will be updated.

3. Just in general, not directed at you: but do people actually read the announcement articles? 

It's five missions. From the announcement article. 

It's only five missions long but I expect (hope!) that if you replay the same mission, events may be different (or triggered at different times) as well as some variability in deployment groups.  That would at least allow for some replayability. 

Edited by IanSolo_FFG

49 minutes ago, blackflow said:

1 campaign ? that's kind of sad :/

Play it on normal, then in hard mode, then with the worst heroes, then with different allies, and then start waiting for the next one.

(In addition to 5 actual missions there are Encounters.)

Edited by a1bert

1 hour ago, VadersMarchKazoo said:

Hey FFG got this out perfectly timed for the Christmas rush! Nice job FFG!!! Seems like the last few big holiday releases came out in January:) And also thanks for increasing my Star Wars stoke!!!! Happy December all! 

This is about the only thing they planned right for the holiday. Legion and next wave of Armada is not out until 2018; we'll see if the next wave of X-Wing makes it this season.

6 hours ago, Mortalo said:

We need to make a sad thread for all of us waiting for a STEAM version...

Run Android apps on PC with Nox or other emulators.  Or just wait until Monday for Steam.