hulldown

High-Res English Profundity and Chimaera Previews

After seeing Governor Pryce, I predict that Bail Organa's card will say something like to this:

Medium or large ship only

After deploying fleets, you 

may place 1 round token

on this card. At the start of

the Ship Phase of the round

matching that round token, if

you are the second player you

must activate. If you are the

first player, you may gain up to

2 command tokens of

your choosing.

The underlined parts are visible in OP's image, the rest is my guesswork. 

4 minutes ago, ShadowKite said:

After seeing Governor Pryce, I predict that Bail Organa's card will say something like to this:

may place 1 round token

2 command tokens of

your choosing.

Nice sleuthing.

2 tokens seems like a pretty mediocre consolation prize. I think Bail fleets might bid relatively hard for P2.

Also... Bail on a Madine Liberty is going to be the most frustrating ship in the whole game...

28 minutes ago, Ardaedhel said:

Nice sleuthing.

2 tokens seems like a pretty mediocre consolation prize. I think Bail fleets might bid relatively hard for P2.

Also... Bail on a Madine Liberty is going to be the most frustrating ship in the whole game...

Yeah with Madine and engine techs you could get into a great position to take advantage of that first activation. It also makes me wonder about the MC-75's maneuver chart...

46 minutes ago, ShadowKite said:

may place 1 round token

2 command tokens of

your choosing.

How you deal with Raddus? 

Cannot wins I suppose. 

Edit: it is after deploying so you probably loose Bail at that point cause it is not in play. 

Edited by ovinomanc3r

40 minutes ago, Ardaedhel said:

Nice sleuthing.

Do you need the bid though? If its written as such, I would figure I go a hard 400. Did you give me second? Congrats, my objectives are horrid and I get to go first when it matters. Did you let me go first? Great, I paid absolutely nothing to do it, and you bid 30 odd points on your ABT build. Feels good, don't it?

8 minutes ago, geek19 said:

Do you need the bid though? If its written as such, I would figure I go a hard 400. Did you give me second? Congrats, my objectives are horrid and I get to go first when it matters. Did you let me go first? Great, I paid absolutely nothing to do it, and you bid 30 odd points on your ABT build. Feels good, don't it?

Good point. Zesty.

9 minutes ago, geek19 said:

I'm not gonna lie, Bail Organa is probably going to find a home on Yavaris...

53 minutes ago, Ardaedhel said:

Nice sleuthing.

Also... Bail on a Sato Liberty is going to be the most frustrating ship in the whole game...

FTFY

2 hours ago, geek19 said:

I can't wait for my Bail Ackbar list. Please, CHOOSE ADVANCED GUNNERY! WHAT COULD EVER GO WRONG???

I intend to keep the Leia comms net GR nearby and title it Father's Day.

So what you're saying is you're really counting on him to Bail you out of a tough situation?

...I'll see myself out.

I...actually don't like either of these that much(pryce/bail). I think you're 100% on your guess about organa but I don't love it because of the guess work. I suppose i like it more than just pure activation nonsense but for some reason it just strikes me as gimmicky and difficult to use to the point where i don't see a lot of people fielding it. 

/shrug in no way am i upset about it but I don't think it's going to have a huge impact on the game which is prob for the best. 

Also, Leia liberty(Mon Karren) w/ nav teams > madine / sato :P 

Here we go again... Does Bail counter Raddus's restriction or does Raddus prohibit Bails effect?

If this wording is correct this is another card that wont be playable until months after the release when we finally get a FAQ. FFG please...

1 hour ago, >kkj said:

Here we go again... Does Bail counter Raddus's restriction or does Raddus prohibit Bails effect?

If this wording is correct this is another card that wont be playable until months after the release when we finally get a FAQ. FFG please...

Yeah that must be clarified(I don’t remember/don’t know the timing) a mc80 don,t care the type will be devaststing

1 hour ago, >kkj said:

except its been clarified that cannot  instructions over rules can... see FAQ on Advanced Gunnery.

1 hour ago, >kkj said:

Swm30-admiral-raddus.png

swm29-governor-pryce.png

RRG pg 1 THE GOLDEN RULES:

If a card effect uses the word “cannot,” that effect is absolute.

Assuming Bail's relevant wording is the same as Pryce's, only replacing "end" with "beginning," this is an easy one.

Also, Bail's ship is out of play by the time it would resolve anyway, which is why you can't abuse it for Hyperspace Assault shenanigans either.