Jump to content
BayushiCroy

Please report your games. STATS

Recommended Posts

Unicorn is doing bad in competitive. In casual play, people tend to play for fun, not for win. And a lot of those reported games are casual. 

We have two unicorns in our group and I’d say they lose more than they win, but that doesn’t bother them. 

I’m more concerned about the 60% the Scorpion has. There’s a feeling in our group that Scorpion is above the other clans power-wise, and that seems to confirm it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Tabris2k said:

Unicorn is doing bad in competitive. In casual play, people tend to play for fun, not for win. And a lot of those reported games are casual. 

We have two unicorns in our group and I’d say they lose more than they win, but that doesn’t bother them. 

I’m more concerned about the 60% the Scorpion has. There’s a feeling in our group that Scorpion is above the other clans power-wise, and that seems to confirm it. 

In our Imperial Summons Dragons did worse than everyone but Unicorn. That being said, the only time I lost was tie breakers due to running out of time because Lion and Crane ended up with more honor than me, but I am pretty certain I would've broken their stronghold the next turn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel like I would be more inclined to report if there was a distinction between timed and non-timed games and pre and post imperial cycle games. All of those things make a huge difference in outcome.

For my personal record I kept track and notes during 3x core and I'll start a new one once all 6 packs are out.

Edited by OsramTaleka
clarification

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎2017‎-‎11‎-‎17 at 7:21 AM, Tabris2k said:

Unicorn is doing bad in competitive. In casual play, people tend to play for fun, not for win. And a lot of those reported games are casual. 

We have two unicorns in our group and I’d say they lose more than they win, but that doesn’t bother them. 

I’m more concerned about the 60% the Scorpion has. There’s a feeling in our group that Scorpion is above the other clans power-wise, and that seems to confirm it. 

I wonder if it  has to do with the fact that Scorpion is the most popular clan according to the spread sheet. It is also worth noting that the total games reported relative to the other clans is massive (except Phoenix who is almost on par). Scorpion is at 840 + games reported whereas most clans are at the 600-700 range. I wonder if there is an over representation of Scorpion on this list? My experience so far as a Scorpion player is that I win about 50 % of my games so far.  I encourage everyone to report all games they play no matter the outcome, and hopefully by next year we have a significant amount of data. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, cforfar said:

I wonder if it  has to do with the fact that Scorpion is the most popular clan according to the spread sheet. It is also worth noting that the total games reported relative to the other clans is massive (except Phoenix who is almost on par). Scorpion is at 840 + games reported whereas most clans are at the 600-700 range. I wonder if there is an over representation of Scorpion on this list? My experience so far as a Scorpion player is that I win about 50 % of my games so far.  I encourage everyone to report all games they play no matter the outcome, and hopefully by next year we have a significant amount of data. 

I was about to comment on how cycles may have changed the game and power levels.... but then realized next year is only 6 weeks away!!! So nevermind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just played a small tournament with pony and won the whole thing. (admittedly through luck in some cases) once pony gets some more solid 3 drops they should be a force to be reckoned with. Until then pony will just have to settle for being bad. But that's good. We will never be good but that's not bad. There's no one I'd rather be than pony.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Reins Vengard said:

I just played a small tournament with pony and won the whole thing. (admittedly through luck in some cases) once pony gets some more solid 3 drops they should be a force to be reckoned with. Until then pony will just have to settle for being bad. But that's good. We will never be good but that's not bad. There's no one I'd rather be than pony.

I do not think they are "bad" per say, as we have an incredibly good Unicorn player in our group.  I do think that FFG needs to be very careful of releasing Unicorn cards because it could very well upset the game tremendously. Unicorn have some scary potential in the decks if used correctly and while I agree they are lacking on some "better" cards compared to the rest of the clans a slow dribble of alright to good cards is probably the best option. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...