werdnaegni

Tabletop Admiral overhaul almost complete. Feedback pleeeeease

17 hours ago, wannabepudge said:

Maybe its just me, but I have never been able to figure out where to see notes for lists I've saved. I can tell the lists that have notes associated to them, but said notes don't show up anywhere.

Looks like I broke something. I'll look into it. But yeah, notes aren't even saving. Surprised this is the first time anybody's said anything.

Edit: It's fixed now. Unfortunately, any past notes won't show up.

Might have to clear your cache for it to work, so probably best to just go ahead and do that to be safe.

Edited by werdnaegni

I've noticed that when I return to a saved list with Balance of the Force, it's showing that the limit is 15 points for command cards once again. It correctly shows 18 when building the list, but something is preventing that when viewing the saved list.

On 12/12/2017 at 1:45 PM, Matsu Robun said:

Is it possible to have focused on the kill add to the total health pool of a list? If this has been mentioned before you can disregard. 

Thanks for all your work on this. I really enjoy using tabletop admiral for my lists. 

Sorry I just saw this. That's fixed now.

23 hours ago, Fightwookies said:

I've noticed that when I return to a saved list with Balance of the Force, it's showing that the limit is 15 points for command cards once again. It correctly shows 18 when building the list, but something is preventing that when viewing the saved list.

I'll look into that. Thanks.

On 12/27/2017 at 1:22 PM, Fightwookies said:

It also subtracts 3 if you take Balance of the Force out, so the 15 then goes down to 12.

29 minutes ago, wannabepudge said:

It also subtracts 3 if you take Balance of the Force out, so the 15 then goes down to 12.

Yeah,  it's just a matter of not checking for it when a list gets loaded. Once the list is loaded, it behaves as it should (when you remove a card, check to see if it's balance of the force. if so, subtract 3). It shouldn't be too hard to fix, just gotta set aside 30 minutes for it.

Finally remembered to mention this too. Triangulate and Officers Training, the images are broken.

A usability annoyance I have is when I am clicking through the Command cards, the row doesn't highlight. Mainly comes into play when I click on a Command cards from the list on the left, then click a card in my selected Command or Deployment deck. I'd like to have the card from the list on the left stay highlighted so I easily resume where I left off. I have a poor short term memory :-)

As mentioned before, I enjoy the recent work you have done and thank you for your continued responsiveness! 

On 12/28/2017 at 4:39 PM, wannabepudge said:

Finally remembered to mention this too. Triangulate and Officers Training, the images are broken.

A usability annoyance I have is when I am clicking through the Command cards, the row doesn't highlight. Mainly comes into play when I click on a Command cards from the list on the left, then click a card in my selected Command or Deployment deck. I'd like to have the card from the list on the left stay highlighted so I easily resume where I left off. I have a poor short term memory :-)

As mentioned before, I enjoy the recent work you have done and thank you for your continued responsiveness! 

The images for Triangulate and Officers Training are fixed now.

I'm going to see what I can do about highlighting the command card you're looking at. Hopefully will figure it out tonight unless I hit a snag.

On 1/9/2018 at 2:15 AM, Isnigu said:

Is it possible to add a sorting function to your chosen deployment cards and command deck? Richt now they will always stay in the order you picked them. Re-sorting options would be cool.

Just changed it so whatever you have selected as your sort will apply to your list. Hopefully that works well enough, but let me know if you'd prefer a separate filter for each.

3 hours ago, werdnaegni said:

Just changed it so whatever you have selected as your sort will apply to your list. Hopefully that works well enough, but let me know if you'd prefer a separate filter for each.

That's perfect, cheers!

Seems the speed/health sorting doesn't show through on the selected list. I loaded an old list with Vinto and Han (and others). On both speed and health (descending), Vinto was on top... It sorts fine in the unused deployments.

5 hours ago, aermet69 said:

Seems the speed/health sorting doesn't show through on the selected list. I loaded an old list with Vinto and Han (and others). On both speed and health (descending), Vinto was on top... It sorts fine in the unused deployments.

Whoops. I was tired and just copied the command card sorting (which doesnt include speed or health). I'll fix that this afternoon.

Something very very nit-picky and small: I don't know if I am the only one whole likes sorting via 'Cost' and 'Descending' when building a new list. I tend to always chose those two sorting methods so I can see what can fit as I fill in my points. I would personally love sorting via 'Cost' and 'Descending' be the default instead of sorting 'Name' and 'Ascending', but I am not sure if any one else feels the same way.

In any case, that's all I have for you. I love the improvements and overall feel of this list builder! :)

5 hours ago, Ragemundo said:

Something very very nit-picky and small: I don't know if I am the only one whole likes sorting via 'Cost' and 'Descending' when building a new list. I tend to always chose those two sorting methods so I can see what can fit as I fill in my points. I would personally love sorting via 'Cost' and 'Descending' be the default instead of sorting 'Name' and 'Ascending', but I am not sure if any one else feels the same way.

In any case, that's all I have for you. I love the improvements and overall feel of this list builder! :)

I'm open to it if that's what most people want. Someone mentioned it once and at least one person chimed in and DIDN'T want that, but that was a pretty small sample size.

So...if anybody's still reading this, what do you prefer?