Sign in to follow this  
BlodVargarna

Other candidates for a hard errata to their ship cards...

Ok, since FFG is simply saying Junkmaster you no longer have x,y,z (which I'm glad about btw), how about some other ships in desperate need for some fixes:

X wings: Red Squadron Pilot, Hobbie, Garvin, (Biggs?) add an ept
B- Wings: Dagger Squadron add ept
Y Wings: Grey Squadron Pilot, Dutch, Horton add ept

What other ships do you guys think FFG should just change the card for?

46 minutes ago, BlodVargarna said:

Ok, since FFG is simply saying Junkmaster you no longer have x,y,z (which I'm glad about btw), how about some other ships in desperate need for some fixes:

What other ships do you guys think FFG should just change the card for?

I think that‘s the wrong reaction. Such a hard change should be used with more caution.

I‘m happy they did it, but such desperate measures should be reserved for times as desperate as 5 nerfs

3 minutes ago, SpiderMana said:

Not to mention, when they leave EPT off of a pilot it’s usually for good reason. I can’t count the number of times I’ve thought “if only they had an EPT I could horribly abuse their pilot ability with certain EPTs.”

They did not have a good reason with those ships. That was the first few waves when EPT was supposed to be rare. But if everyone in later waves has them at PS 3+ there’s no good argument to not have EPT on red squadron x wings. 

I want an EPT on Onyx Squadron Pilot

Add illicit slots on the Imp Firespray.

Fel's Wrath should change to this: When the number of Damage cards assigned to you equals or exceeds your hull value, you may perform an attack against a ship in your firing arc. 

To make him a little bit useful.

Lt. Lorrir shouldn't get stressed when using his ability.

PRS shouldn't have faction restriction.

A few Most of the higher PS generics are just ridiculous.  They either need an EPT or a cost reduction to have any right to exist.

Many of the first run Aces packs added some pretty uneven pilots as well.  Lots of TIE interceptor pilots with no EPT for no good reason.

And Horton freaking Salm is number one on the list or you're doing it wrong.

Alot of good ones here. While it would take some type of pack, I am still confused as to why FFG refuses to fix dials. You could argue that then you'd need to buy the pack, but you need to buy them anyways to make many ships work (i.e. try flying a naked Defender without any titles, or Kirashjvsdf, or a Starviper, etc). So you could use the old dials, but why would you? It's the same situation.

Firespray needs a new dial with sloops and hard 1s.

TIE Advanced needs hard 1s and maybe t-rolls.

Now that Palp is weakened, the Shuttle needs a white turn if it will ever be used again. (I understand that the jousting efficiency of this ship is high because of the dial, so maybe make it a title card that simply makes the turn white, and have it cost 1 point.)

Thing is, you could do all of this with some type of "Resources and Modifications" supplement to the game, without plastic (I know, it's heresy to say such a thing). Just a card pack with fixed cards for people like Salm and Kir Kanos (so they have EPTs) among others, and new dials for certain ships. You could even divide them into a Rebel pack, an Imp pack, and a Scum pack. Many of those older ships don't just need a title to fix them, they have more significant problems that could be easily addressed with new dials and new cards (like, as has been said, giving an EPT to that PS 4 Generic nobody ever takes, because it doesn't have an EPT). Come on FFG! We believe in you!

1 minute ago, LagJanson said:

Ok, I'm in on the T-65 fix now. Here's mine:

• Free Flight Assist Astromechs handed out by FFG, tournament organizers, stores, sheriffs, random people in the streets, cats and small dogs, and children everywhere. These droids need to get out there. Now. Like right now. Not just now, but now now.

That was the plan, but it's been held up... there's been some lag, Janson.

36 minutes ago, LagJanson said:

Ok, I'm in on the T-65 fix now. Here's mine:

• Free Flight Assist Astromechs handed out by FFG, tournament organizers, stores, sheriffs, random people in the streets, cats and small dogs, and children everywhere. These droids need to get out there. Now. Like right now. Not just now, but now now.

What you don't want to own 4 new Sheathipede Shuttles?