Sign in to follow this  
CerseisAdvocate

SW Battlefront 2 whats in it for X-Wing *SPOILERS*

A Question to the SWBF2 Players. What kind of Ships pilots and upgrades could FFG suck out of the material?

I saw some X-Wings falling out of a Raider in the trailer and I'd like to have more context. Will we get an imperial X-Wing?

I wish so much for an X-Wing fix that is 'empire only'!!! In your face Rebelscum thats what you get for Sabines Abomination!

Edited by Hannes Solo

Trying to avoid spoilers but:

Inferno Squadron TIE Fighters (They have improved cannons and blood stripes + Missiles)

Both the RZ1 and RZ2 A wings are present.

`T65 X wings have a astromech mod which allows other droids to occupy the spot. 

Mag-Pulse Missiles
Dual Proton Torpedos

1 minute ago, darthlurker said:

Random card packs in each expansion :lol:

You know, it's not actually that bad. 

If there is a specific card you want (and eventually you NEED all of them) you can just purchase them with scrap earned whilst playing the game. 

Now if you happen to be sitting on 4k credits, then sure, go ahead and use a loot crate, may get lucky but everything is unlockable without them. 

1 hour ago, Hannes Solo said:

A Question to the SWBF2 Players. What kind of Ships pilots and upgrades could FFG suck out of the material?

I saw some X-Wings falling out of a Raider in the trailer and I'd like to have more context. Will we get an imperial X-Wing?

I wish so much for an X-Wing fix that is 'empire only'!!! In your face Rebelscum thats what you get for Sabines Abomination!

Nope. We won't. If we are lucky, we don't get anything, if we are not, we get something worse. 

1 hour ago, Hannes Solo said:

I didn't play the game, but it looks like that Raider defects to the Rebel Alliance at some point (considering there is a screenshot of it is along side several Rebel capital ships).

So those X-Wings in the hangar are actually Rebel.

4 minutes ago, Odanan said:

I didn't play the game, but it looks like that Raider defects to the Rebel Alliance at some point (considering there is a screenshot of it is along side several Rebel capital ships).

So those X-Wings in the hangar are actually Rebel.

**** it! Its not like I actually want an imperial X-Wing, I only want revenge for what Sabine did to our TIE.

Edited by Hannes Solo

Just now, Dr Zoidberg said:

Luke fires two pieces of municipal legislation?

Yes, both of which demanded instant deconstruction of the death star, and any weapons of war on board, like Tie Fighters, Bombers, blaster rifles, and personal including the loss of power of many key Imperial Personal.

And guess what, it passed!

3 minutes ago, eMeM said:

MAJOR SPOILERS

Hide contents

It's funny that people wish for Imperial X-wings while the more likely scenario seems to be Rebel Iden with Rebel Raider

I wouldnt be against getting the RR.

Edited by Zeoinx

16 minutes ago, eMeM said:

Reveal hidden contents

It's funny that people wish for Imperial X-wings while the more likely scenario seems to be Rebel Iden with Rebel Raider

OR make a new Corvus set with the new model, but have Rebel AND Imperial versions of the crew, droids, titles, and ship cards. Also have a TIE Fighter fix and X-Wing fix in there. 

1 minute ago, Celestial Lizards said:

OR make a new Corvus set with the new model, but have Rebel AND Imperial versions of the crew, droids, titles, and ship cards. Also have a TIE Fighter fix and X-Wing fix in there. 

So I have to buy a second Raider while I never played my first one yet?

When a ship is destroyed, you decrement a counter and put it back on the table, good as new.  When the counter hits zero, you lose.

If they start the counter at about 150 like they do in BF2... well, i think we are going to see more games go to time! :)