Celestial Lizards

Try my Star Wars voices

I want the community to tell me what Star Wars voices I will attempt to mimic. I will take all submissions and do them on a YouTube video in about a week. 

RULES:
-Character must be male (because I can't do females, sorry)

-No Yoda

-Can be as obscure as you want, but must have a spoken line in a film or show

I am quite confident in my voice abilities, so search for something that could trip me up!

Maybe you ought to have famous lines from the movie to read in those voices.

Something like when Ben explains the force to Luke in his hovel, "The Force is what gives a Jedi his power. It's an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us. It binds the galaxy together." or

"Traveling through hyperspace ain't like dusting crops, boy! Without precise calculations we could fly right through a star or bounce too close to a supernova, and that'd end your trip real quick, wouldn't it?" or 

"This bickering is pointless. Lord Vader will provide us with the location of the Rebel fortress by the time this station is operational. We will then crush the Rebellion with one swift stroke."

or there about.

1 hour ago, Force Majeure said:

Something like when Ben explains the force to Luke in his hovel, "The Force is what gives a Jedi his power. It's an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us. It binds the galaxy together." or

"Traveling through hyperspace ain't like dusting crops, boy! Without precise calculations we could fly right through a star or bounce too close to a supernova, and that'd end your trip real quick, wouldn't it?" or 

"This bickering is pointless. Lord Vader will provide us with the location of the Rebel fortress by the time this station is operational. We will then crush the Rebellion with one swift stroke.".

You got it! If you guys want me to do some iconic characters like these, you can also give me your favorite line by that person.

And I can already do these three.