Jump to content
JackD2204

When will we get online support for Star Wars Legion?

Recommended Posts

I see the support section in the website where they say there will be painting tutorials, and rule guides, but obviously there is nothing there right now. I wsa wondering if there is any news on when we will get a tutorial there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Runewars support stuff went up pretty much when it was released.
And there is no new guides for the Latari Elves, so ongoing guides might not happen.

 

Check out Sorastro on YouTube. He did a tutorial for pre-production of Luke and has a number of IA stuff which for Stormies is perfect.
I'm of the mindset that new Legion videos will probably appear at launch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have no doubt @Sorastro  has a series of vids either ready to go or editing just waiting for ffg to greenlight the uploads. It has been suggested (though not confirmed) all of wave 1 has passed over his workspace already.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ralgon said:

I have no doubt @Sorastro  has a series of vids either ready to go or editing just waiting for ffg to greenlight the uploads. It has been suggested (though not confirmed) all of wave 1 has passed over his workspace already.

Hi folks!  I am currently working hard on the rest of the core set miniatures, and the videos will be coming out between now and the game's release :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Ghostofman said:

Probably around the time the game is released.

A painting Tutorial isn't that helpful when you got nothing to actually paint...

Yeah I know, I was just looking to see what paints they use.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Ralgon said:

I have no doubt @Sorastro  has a series of vids either ready to go or editing just waiting for ffg to greenlight the uploads. It has been suggested (though not confirmed) all of wave 1 has passed over his workspace already.

Yeah, I did see his luke skywalker video, and his terrain video; I am just hoping for a rebel troopers one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Sorastro said:

Hi folks!  I am currently working hard on the rest of the core set miniatures, and the videos will be coming out between now and the game's release :)

Your terrain video was great! Will you be doing more of these?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Sorastro said:

Hi folks!  I am currently working hard on the rest of the core set miniatures, and the videos will be coming out between now and the game's release :)

Awesome to hear ! I look forward to the videos, and the minis to actually paint along with !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, JackD2204 said:

Your terrain video was great! Will you be doing more of these?

Thanks Jack!  I'm sure I'll make some more terrain videos at some point, but probably not until I get through the rest of the SWL minis (the Rebel Troopers will be coming next :) btw)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Sorastro said:

Thanks Jack!  I'm sure I'll make some more terrain videos at some point, but probably not until I get through the rest of the SWL minis (the Rebel Troopers will be coming next :) btw)

Got a date? :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Sorastro said:

Thanks Jack!  I'm sure I'll make some more terrain videos at some point, but probably not until I get through the rest of the SWL minis (the Rebel Troopers will be coming next :) btw)

Nice! I can't wait. (I am most excited to paint the rebel troopers)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, OldSchoolEmpire said:

@Sorastro, Still anticipating a Christmas Rebel painting tutorial? 

Hi! 

I've actually completed Episode 3 as well but the licencing approval process for the videos has been somewhat delayed (LFL are understandably pretty busy what with the release of TLJ) so I'm afraid I'm still unable to release the videos for the time being.  I can't wait to share them though because the minis have been such fun to paint!  In the mean time I will soon be moving onto the Imperials so that I can still get the whole game covered in time for the game's release.  I'm honestly so excited for this game :)

S.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Sorastro said:

Hi! 

I've actually completed Episode 3 as well but the licencing approval process for the videos has been somewhat delayed (LFL are understandably pretty busy what with the release of TLJ) so I'm afraid I'm still unable to release the videos for the time being.  I can't wait to share them though because the minis have been such fun to paint!  In the mean time I will soon be moving onto the Imperials so that I can still get the whole game covered in time for the game's release.  I'm honestly so excited for this game :)

S.

Thanks for everything you do!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Sorastro said:

Hi! 

I've actually completed Episode 3 as well but the licencing approval process for the videos has been somewhat delayed (LFL are understandably pretty busy what with the release of TLJ) so I'm afraid I'm still unable to release the videos for the time being.  I can't wait to share them though because the minis have been such fun to paint!  In the mean time I will soon be moving onto the Imperials so that I can still get the whole game covered in time for the game's release.  I'm honestly so excited for this game :)

S.

Yeah I'm excited too. Can't wait to paint AND play. I've been wait for a game like this for years!

 

Really enjoying your work sir, always inspiring. You helped me get my love for painting back so thank you.

Edited by Dorn05
Spelling error

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...