JackD2204

When will we get online support for Star Wars Legion?

I see the support section in the website where they say there will be painting tutorials, and rule guides, but obviously there is nothing there right now. I wsa wondering if there is any news on when we will get a tutorial there.

The Runewars support stuff went up pretty much when it was released.
And there is no new guides for the Latari Elves, so ongoing guides might not happen.

Check out Sorastro on YouTube. He did a tutorial for pre-production of Luke and has a number of IA stuff which for Stormies is perfect.
I'm of the mindset that new Legion videos will probably appear at launch

I have no doubt @Sorastro  has a series of vids either ready to go or editing just waiting for ffg to greenlight the uploads. It has been suggested (though not confirmed) all of wave 1 has passed over his workspace already.

Just now, Ralgon said:

I have no doubt @Sorastro  has a series of vids either ready to go or editing just waiting for ffg to greenlight the uploads. It has been suggested (though not confirmed) all of wave 1 has passed over his workspace already.

Hi folks!  I am currently working hard on the rest of the core set miniatures, and the videos will be coming out between now and the game's release :)

23 hours ago, Ghostofman said:

Probably around the time the game is released.

A painting Tutorial isn't that helpful when you got nothing to actually paint...

Yeah I know, I was just looking to see what paints they use.

14 hours ago, Ralgon said:

Yeah, I did see his luke skywalker video, and his terrain video; I am just hoping for a rebel troopers one.

14 hours ago, Sorastro said:

Hi folks!  I am currently working hard on the rest of the core set miniatures, and the videos will be coming out between now and the game's release :)

Your terrain video was great! Will you be doing more of these?

15 hours ago, Sorastro said:

Awesome to hear ! I look forward to the videos, and the minis to actually paint along with !

7 hours ago, JackD2204 said:

Your terrain video was great! Will you be doing more of these?

Thanks Jack!  I'm sure I'll make some more terrain videos at some point, but probably not until I get through the rest of the SWL minis (the Rebel Troopers will be coming next :) btw)

33 minutes ago, Sorastro said:

Thanks Jack!  I'm sure I'll make some more terrain videos at some point, but probably not until I get through the rest of the SWL minis (the Rebel Troopers will be coming next :) btw)

Got a date? :D

17 hours ago, Sorastro said:

Nice! I can't wait. (I am most excited to paint the rebel troopers)

3 hours ago, OldSchoolEmpire said:

@Sorastro, Still anticipating a Christmas Rebel painting tutorial? 

Hi! 

I've actually completed Episode 3 as well but the licencing approval process for the videos has been somewhat delayed (LFL are understandably pretty busy what with the release of TLJ) so I'm afraid I'm still unable to release the videos for the time being.  I can't wait to share them though because the minis have been such fun to paint!  In the mean time I will soon be moving onto the Imperials so that I can still get the whole game covered in time for the game's release.  I'm honestly so excited for this game :)

S.

32 minutes ago, Sorastro said:

Hi! 

I've actually completed Episode 3 as well but the licencing approval process for the videos has been somewhat delayed (LFL are understandably pretty busy what with the release of TLJ) so I'm afraid I'm still unable to release the videos for the time being.  I can't wait to share them though because the minis have been such fun to paint!  In the mean time I will soon be moving onto the Imperials so that I can still get the whole game covered in time for the game's release.  I'm honestly so excited for this game :)

S.

Thanks for everything you do!

9 hours ago, Sorastro said:

Hi! 

S.

Yeah I'm excited too. Can't wait to paint AND play. I've been wait for a game like this for years!

Really enjoying your work sir, always inspiring. You helped me get my love for painting back so thank you.

Edited by Dorn05
Spelling error